Wtb kayak rooftop carrier

chicky

For an outback. I have Thule carriers but they aren't wide enough for my bars

Thanks

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

10 mins ago, chicky said:

For an outback. I have Thule carriers but they aren't wide enough for my bars

Thanks

Where are you located?  I'm not sure these will work for what you're looking for, but I still have these...free if you're local  or want to meet up (I'm in 19608)

I have a new in box Yakima Big Catch here on the site for sale.  Designed specifically for heavier boats and I have one already mounted on Thule bars so I know they fit.  

I also have listed a Yakima Showboat if you are loading the kayak from the back of your car.

Both are sitting in my garage and hate to see them just collect dust.  Located in northern/central NJ but willing to drive to meet up.

FISH IT UP!!!

49 mins ago, njfish4life said:

I have a new in box Yakima Big Catch here on the site for sale.  Designed specifically for heavier boats and I have one already mounted on Thule bars so I know they fit.  

I also have listed a Yakima Showboat if you are loading the kayak from the back of your car.

Both are sitting in my garage and hate to see them just collect dust.  Located in northern/central NJ but willing to drive to meet up.

I think the J style rack may be a better bet for me but will look more at these, thanks

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.