Irishfire18

Lure id

12 posts in this topic

The top pic (top) L-R.... Arbogast jitterbug,cant remember second one,Makinen Wonderlure,Arbogast Jitterbug,(bottom row),Heddon River Runt,P&K Walkie Talkie,Tru-Temper Shad,

another Heddon River Runt....the metal stuff in bottom are common except for the one that looks like a bracelet...I forgot the name of that one as well but I will find it.

Nice brings me back to my childhood days, fresh water fishing for large mouth bass. :th:

2 hours ago, dockviewer said:

The top pic (top) L-R.... Arbogast jitterbug,cant remember second one,Makinen Wonderlure,Arbogast Jitterbug,(bottom row),Heddon River Runt,P&K Walkie Talkie,Tru-Temper Shad,

another Heddon River Runt....the metal stuff in bottom are common except for the one that looks like a bracelet...I forgot the name of that one as well but I will find it.

Thank you Dockviewer.  The other one With the metal tail I think says Shakespeare On the lip.  If you think of the name of the snake one please let me know. If I find it first I’ll let you know. Thanks for the info.

try to do some research on the white/blue/black river runt.  some of those can be worth some coin if the right color.  that one looks different to me as i usually see them like that without the blue accents.  i do not collect heddon baits though so could absolutely be wrong

3 hours ago, dockviewer said:

Yes!...thats it ..Pt.Jude....the other one I didnt identify (second one) is a Shakespeare Spintail

Thanks again for you help.

12 mins ago, woodbuggger21 said:

try to do some research on the white/blue/black river runt.  some of those can be worth some coin if the right color.  that one looks different to me as i usually see them like that without the blue accents.  i do not collect heddon baits though so could absolutely be wrong

Thank you woodbugger21 I'm going to research that that look like it never saw water.

26 mins ago, Irishfire18 said:

Thank you woodbugger21 I'm going to research that that look like it never saw water.

Keep in mind most of those plastic ones are worth like $5-$15 but with the big name vintage brands it’s always worth double checking colors and such.