Libs Have Lost Their Minds lol

Rate this topic

6 mins ago, Dave S said:

Actually was a serious question. 

Test only takes 10 minutes. did it on my lunch hour 2 weeks ago. Both test for virus and the antibody test. 

any chance you could have caught it in the last 2 weeks?

any chance the notoriously unreliable tests could have given a false negative?

but seriously, even if you are 100% confident you don't have it,

the people in the store won't know that, all they will see is a person without a mask getting close to them......

and they will get nervous,

and if THAT is the reaction you are hoping for,

you are a douche.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

7 mins ago, Dave S said:

Actually was a serious question. 

Test only takes 10 minutes. did it on my lunch hour 2 weeks ago. Both test for virus and the antibody test. 

If you go - opt for the mouth swab. It's more accurate. 

Testing negative for the virus is great.  Of course, it also is meaningless two weeks... or 5 minutes after the test is performed.

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

any chance you could have caught it in the last 2 weeks?

any chance the notoriously unreliable tests could have given a false negative?

but seriously, even if you are 100% confident you don't have it,

the people in the store won't know that, all they will see is a person without a mask getting close to them......

and they will get nervous,

and if THAT is the reaction you are hoping for,

you are a douche.

Actually, I dont wear a mask. 

I wear a buff because I dont have the time or energy to fight or attempt to piss off people. 

Just now, Slacker said:

Testing negative for the virus is great.  Of course, it also is meaningless two weeks... or 5 minutes after the test is performed.

I know that. Just did it our of being curious. Since the beginning going out to stores out in public the question was always in the back of my mind.I never bought into the whole lockdown thing. I'm more of the herd immunity side of the equation. 

Actually out of deduction, it proved to me, unless you are in the high risk category health wise or work in a profession that comes in close contact (medical/first responder fields) the chances of contracting were really not that high. 

6 mins ago, Dave S said:

I know that. Just did it our of being curious. Since the beginning going out to stores out in public the question was always in the back of my mind.I never bought into the whole lockdown thing. I'm more of the herd immunity side of the equation. 

Actually out of deduction, it proved to me, unless you are in the high risk category health wise or work in a profession that comes in close contact (medical/first responder fields) the chances of contracting were really not that high. 

I agree mostly.  

I do think that we have found that it spreads pretty easily to healthy populations in close quarters, though ... the Navy ship, multiple meat plants, the funeral that kicked off the Albany GA outbreak, the church choir in Florida, the Fusco family that picked it up off of one guest at a family dinner.

Just now, Slacker said:

I agree mostly.  

I do think that we have found that it spreads pretty easily to healthy populations in close quarters, though ... the Navy ship, multiple meat plants, the funeral that kicked off the Albany GA outbreak, the church choir in Florida, the Fusco family that picked it up off of one guest at a family dinner.

good point- there are exceptions to everything. 

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

how much of the herd are you willing to sacrifice in the name of doing NOTHING to minimize the deaths?

you dont read very well do you?  

I said I wear a buff. is that not good enough for you?  

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

do you understand what herd immunity means and how it comes about?

my question stands, how much of the herd are you willing to sacrifice so you aren't inconvenienced.

yes I do and so far the "herd" I'm around is just fine. 

No one in my "herd" is in the high risk categories nor medical professionals/first responders. 

1 min ago, Dave S said:

yes I do and so far the "herd" I'm around is just fine. 

No one in my "herd" is in the high risk categories nor medical professionals/first responders. 

the herd is all americans,

I guess you are OK with people dying so long as it's not anyone you know.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

the herd is all americans,

I guess you are OK with people dying so long as it's not anyone you know.

Does everything have to be an argument with you?

Please Frank, Please support this.  Please give us a breakdown on what portions of the population died from the Covid. Not presumed died.  Actual diagnosed death due to Covid. 

Just now, Dave S said:

Does everything have to be an argument with you?

it doesn't have to be,

but if you are going to advocate for herd immunity as a response to the pandemic, it's stupid for you to focus ONLY on people in your small social group that you care about.

they are all most likely healthy, BECAUSE of our response,

if the virus was allowed to spread unchecked, the odds of even people you care about getting it, would go up.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15