Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Libs Have Lost Their Minds lol

Rate this topic

170 posts in this topic

Got up to page five and had to skip ahead - what page does someone cite scientific proof of "it's not for you, it's for others" on?  Saying the same thing over and over sprinkled with insults doesn't seem to be having the desired effect.

36 mins ago, Ellar said:

Got up to page five and had to skip ahead - what page does someone cite scientific proof of "it's not for you, it's for others" on?  Saying the same thing over and over sprinkled with insults doesn't seem to be having the desired effect.

They should change the name to Other Person Protective Equipment, OPPE.

Here I thought my mask was protecting me from your spittle, not the other way around.

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, JohnP said:

if the economy was great folks had a great excuse to vote for the racist deplorable ——-grabber

Comments like these are exactly why so many think you dimentiacrats are stretching out the shutdown.

Your jaw flapping is doing more harm to your cause than helping.

Look at the last 3-1/2 years of internet discussion. Most Trump voters are doing it just to light your pants on fire and no other reason. Anything else is just icing. It’s rediculously entertaining to watch you and your kind break down.......

Edited by aae0130

4 hours ago, JohnP said:

Im prone to not believe righties who don’t care about kids in general - definitely not immigrants-  all of a sudden care about a supposed Biden video 

Supposed biden video?

Are you effing serious?  Or do you just assume that if its not getting played on CNN it must not exist?

5 hours ago, JohnP said:

Im prone to not believe righties who don’t care about kids in general - definitely not immigrants-  all of a sudden care about a supposed Biden video 

You lefties are overly dramatic embellishers. 

Its not “immigrants”. It’s illegal aliens that are frowned upon. 

We live in a country where we pay taxes too the government and they are supposed to provide infrastructure and national defense with it. Every one of those illegal aliens takes away from that. They cost money.....plain and simple. It’s not only the assistance they get, it’s the ware and tare on the infrastructure. 

No one wants to begrudge a child. However, if they weren’t here no one would have to.

“Mr. Trump.....Put up that wall.”

Edited by aae0130

1 min ago, JohnP said:

nice avatar picture. 

duck duck go?

it looks like TimS allows links on a partisan basis 

Privacy is not a partisan ideal. Ask your friends at the pantifa meetings.  

17 mins ago, JohnP said:

nice avatar picture. 

duck duck go?

Maybe he does maybe he doesn’t........it’s not our place to discuss it......but this is “his” house you’re in.....so stop complaining and be a courteous guest. 

Edited by aae0130

7 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

no,

wearing a mask doesn't protect me,

it protects people around me,

If I am in a store wearing a mask, an old person doesn't have to be fearful that I might pass on a disease that could kill them.

it's really just about being a decent person.

It is not surprising that you may actually believe what you wrote.

25 mins ago, JohnP said:

nice avatar picture. 

duck duck go?

Report the post if you are offended by it.

That is the only TimS will see it.

Edited by dena

53 mins ago, JohnP said:

nice avatar picture. 

duck duck go?

9 hours ago, fishinambition said:

It goes beyond virtue signaling into something far more sinister. These are fear tactics. Seeing folks wandering around in masks scares the living daylights out of a lot of people. Scared people dont think rationally. Scared people seek out security. Scared people lash out at others, making them VERY useful in pushing an agenda at the field level. Make no mistake, these people are scared, desperate, stupid and theyre coming for your rights. 

Some folks are indeed scared shitlesss. What are you envisioning here ? Beyond the obvious demunist over reactions. Further attacks on 1A? 2A? Every A? Unfortunately, nothing is out of the picture anymore, for me.