Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Libs Have Lost Their Minds lol

Rate this topic

170 posts in this topic

What's with the mask obsession? Some cat lady went nuts at the quickie mart over no mask. She was wearing a rag on her face that looked to be cut from a welcome mat.

Democrats believe they OWN wherever they are and whatever they see or touch, including people around them. The believe that THEY are the Police Force and have every right to castigate and attack anyone that disagrees with any of their emotion-based whims.

Now SHUT UP and WEAR A GOD DAMNED MASK, you evil NAZI Putin-puppet.

5 mins ago, fishinambition said:

What's with the mask obsession? .

it helps reduce the risk of spreading the virus,

and as we work to reopen our country it would be nice if people tried to do so in a reasonable fashion,

rather than acting like douches and making people sick.

Not seeing it here in FL but I am seeing vid's from all over, literally shaming people out of stores.

7 mins ago, fishinambition said:

What's with the mask obsession? Some cat lady went nuts at the quickie mart over no mask. She was wearing a rag on her face that looked to be cut from a welcome mat.

Yup, there's definitely some mask Nazis out there. And on the other side are some people who think they're being True Patriots by refusing to wear one.

Just now, fishinambition said:

Now Im getting a MAGA hat. These people need to be trolled into oblivion.

get a MAGA mask... would they dare rip that off?

Might be fun to watch the conflict build and explode the heads

2 mins ago, fishinambition said:

Now Im getting a MAGA hat. These people need to be trolled into oblivion.

~

Been wearing a Trump/MAGA type of hat for a couple of years now, lots of "I voted for him too" but as of yet no-one's stepped up and tried to knock/take it off me. 

When I was in a few areas of Orlando, I thought that would be where someone at least said something but nothing.

2 mins ago, hamlet said:

get a MAGA mask... would they dare rip that off?

Might be fun to watch the conflict build and explode the heads

That is great point.  They would be like pavlovian dogs, hands half out to grab the mask but fear of going against what the zeitgeist demands of them.  I can see them start bleeding from the eyes.

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

Been wearing a Trump/MAGA type of hat for a couple of years now, lots of "I voted for him too" but as of yet no-one's stepped up and tried to knock/take it off me. 

When I was in a few areas of Orlando, I thought that would be where someone at least said something but nothing.

They say more when they are in front of a keyboard. 

I've had a Trump sign on my house for a while...Im outside in the yard and grilling all the time and available for a conversation if someone wanted to say something or ask a question...not one peep.  Folks beep and yell MAGA out the car window sometimes...thats about it.

Edited by On The Rocks

24 mins ago, fishinambition said:

all these posts - and the weird kid touching accusation Biden posts - suggest Alt righties are more concerned about the election than I ever thought, and it’s not even June

read a great editorial this morning -

All Mr Biden need do is not interrupt the president while he is defeating himself

but I will never discount a deplorable again. Anyone who follows QAnon cannot be understood by polls or explained by political and demographic analysis.

1 min ago, fishinambition said:

Do people who wear em outside and in their cars really have the right to opine on anything? At all? Ever?

if you are in a store without a mask because you love making people uneasy,

you are a douche,

sadly it's people like you that will cause the second wave once we try to reopen the country and get the economy back on track,