Little

Oh NOES!!! It happened again!

Rate this topic

128 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The black people are upset about some cop, so to show us how upset they are, they are going to-----just like the last time and the time before that and the time before that------BURN DOWN THEIR OWN ****!!!!!!!!!

IMO, this is the product of our crap gummit schools!  These people are not smart enough to riot!  And how many of them have government school diplomas?  Prolly half or better.

Any dem riot experts?  WHY do some rioters burn down their own neighborhoods? Why dont they attack the people that ****ed them over?  The cops, ot just whitey in general?

Tell us, I look forward to your explanations.

Here we go again.

Edited by Little

8 mins ago, Little said:

WHY do some rioters burn down their own neighborhoods? Why dont they attack the people that ****ed them over?  The cops, ot just whiyry in general?

2A

6 mins ago, JimG said:

You mean you don't burn down a target when you are mad at police?

Dont take this as advocating this kind of violence, but no.  You burn down the cop's house.  If there is any logic that can be flimsily attached to this, does that not make "sense"?  What is the point of "sendinh a message" to Target?  I mean all the people at Target?  They dont want cops killing perps like that either.  Nobody does

2 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Asking for Joe Biden.

Nothing is real for Joe Biden unless it passes the sniff test.

6 mins ago, Little said:

Dont take this as advocating this kind of violence, but no.  You burn down the cop's house. 

:kook:

There is something seriously wrong with you.

2 mins ago, hamlet said:

Not a lot of community looting possible at the cops house... just saying

Send a forward guard to the cops house.  Arrange a "Catering Squad" to handle that.  The cops will be off guard, easy peasy.

But the real question stands.  What is the message, dems?  What are your fellow dems telling us by burning their OWN hood down?

2 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

:kook:

There is something seriously wrong with you.

He makes an excellent point here.   

Why retaliate against your own community?  Its childish.  March on city hall at the very least.  Burn a police badge and uniform store.  Protest Police Chief or Mayors house.  Lots of stuff.  Burning and looting target in your own neighborhood?   Whats that achieve?  

I am firmly in the camp that Floyd was murdered.  VERY bad shoot.  I also fully support a protest.  But I watched some vids on the riots and there's people that  are smirking while throwing bottles.  Its a activity or excuse, not a protest.  

14 mins ago, Little said:

Dont take this as advocating this kind of violence, but no.  You burn down the cop's house.  If there is any logic that can be flimsily attached to this, does that not make "sense"?  What is the point of "sendinh a message" to Target?  I mean all the people at Target?  They dont want cops killing perps like that either.  Nobody does

Agreed 

I was being sarcastic

The grievance is real, but instead of allowing the law to act, the authorities allowing mobs to riot, loot and commit mayhem is every bit as egregious an act as that of the rioters themselves.

It is clear that the lesson from Ferguson, and Baltimore et al were either ignored, or never learned.

3 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Pawn shop owner shot and killed a looter last night...........

White on black shoot?