Dave S

SpaceX flight today

Rate this topic

835 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

This is the picture you are questioning.

20200601_010144.jpg.e1e0c18f0e699c71d48c318148f82bf5.jpg

Your question doesn't even have a basis in correct numerical data. Your assuing the pictures were shot at 100 miles above the surface of the earth but the pictures you question are from the ISS and the ISS orbits roughly 250 miles from the surface of earth. Over twice the distance you were questioning.

Here's some more pictures taken from the ISS by astronaut Jessica Meir. (These are probably just  NASA, illuminati, Cabal, Rothschilds hoax pics as well)

20200601_005804.jpg.9db7abdabd9bd9b9950d924b8ebc9f84.jpg

20200601_005752.jpg.dafe4ff621a542bcf59c5cfd5282e4f3.jpg

If your trully interested you can always reach out and submit your own questions to NASA via their contact page.

Now I've got roughly 80 years give or take on this big round ball, I'm not going to waste abouther second of that precious time debating well established science with people on the internet.

that photo was just an example i pulled from google.. its in any and all photo/videos over the last 50 years as rockets go up or from the space station.. at those times you see way more earth than possible at that height..

at 250 in your own photos you still wouldnt see that much mass?

Edited by Bernie12

2 hours ago, ErikT said:

I’m baffled anyone is entertaining a flat earther. 

I thought there was a rule to ban all morons? 

oh wait, we’d all be kicked off and there would only be Tim and Carol left 

lol 

peace 

can you answer it?

17 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

can you answer 

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: are you saying all the photos that show the Earth as a sphere from low earth orbit are wrong????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 hour ago, Ditchbag said:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: are you saying all the photos that show the Earth as a sphere from low earth orbit are wrong????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ill look up this "sphere" now

12 hours ago, Bernie12 said:

if a rocket was 100 miles up and the earth has a dia of 8000 miles (yes , its curved.. so ill say fro 4-6 miles then )

how can this rocket, space station or anything else have such a wide view of the earth.. example- stand LI up - 100 miles tall.. if i look down will i see cali

are you forgetting that it would be 4100 miles away from it's widest point when looking down at the earth?

and even then, you aren't seeing the widest point.

of course, that was if it was a perfect sphere, which it's not.

1 hour ago, eddy said:

are you forgetting that it would be 4100 miles away from it's widest point when looking down at the earth?

and even then, you aren't seeing the widest point.

of course, that was if it was a perfect sphere, which it's not.

if i were to stand on the top of the WTC i can see CT but not alaska

the darkness of space counts in this view.. 250 miles isnt high enough to have taken this

Longest Time-Lapse Shot From Space for ISS 20th Anniversary ...

3 hours ago, ErikT said:

I’m baffled anyone is entertaining a flat earther. 

I thought there was a rule to ban all morons? 

oh wait, we’d all be kicked off and there would only be Tim and Carol left 

lol 

peace 

He's not claiming the earth is flat. He's claiming the space launch is/was a hoax, with thousands and thousands of people in on it. The AIDS have damaged his brain. 

1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

He's not claiming the earth is flat. He's claiming the space launch is/was a hoax, with thousands and thousands of people in on it. The AIDS have damaged his brain. 

i never said that ( god , how i wish you were george floyd) i just said the view didnt seem real..and just the 2 that went up would have been in on it.. everyone who built the rocket, etc would have done their job and wouldnt be the wiser 

21 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

the darkness of space counts in this view.. 250 miles isnt high enough to have taken this

well then how high should it have been for them to get that view of the arth?

26 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

they aren't looking straight down at it, so the Iberian Peninsula (that body of land that you can see) is more than 250 miles away.

46 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

Yes it is........

59 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

Yes it is........

since the darkness of space counts thats 3/4 of the earth from 250 mi..just not high enough