Dave S

SpaceX flight today

Rate this topic

835 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

my question was a 100 miles you wouldnt have that form of view of the earth because of its size.. nothing else

I need answers

3 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

you seem to be trying to muddle my question with "flat earth" to void it ...if you can, please answer it

Please make your question very clear, what are you asking. Pretend I'm an idiot.

3 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

my question was a 100 miles you wouldnt have that form of view of the earth because of its size.. nothing else

what does this even mean.......

59 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

Please make your question very clear, what are you asking. Pretend I'm an idiot.

if a rocket was 100 miles up and the earth has a dia of 8000 miles (yes , its curved.. so ill say fro 4-6 miles then )

how can this rocket, space station or anything else have such a wide view of the earth.. example- stand LI up - 100 miles tall.. if i look down will i see cali

1 hour ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

We have spent trillions on space travel.

The benefits have been really really small.

I mean, if we think traveling at 18,000 miles per hour is great while most everything  is LIGHT YEARS away....not the solar system of course...

Good LUCK.

You mean you did not invent warp speed?

Well, that's disappointing.......:D

16 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

if a rocket was 100 miles up and the earth has a dia of 8000 miles (yes , its curved.. so ill say fro 4-6 miles then )

how can this rocket, space station or anything else have such a wide view of the earth.. example- stand LI up - 100 miles tall.. if i look down will i see cali

Yes you'll see the fires in LA. Probably the smoke will make it stand out really good.

1 hour ago, Bernie12 said:

The ISS orbits at a distance of 254 mi from earth.

2 hours ago, Ditchbag said:

Yes you'll see the fires in LA. Probably the smoke will make it stand out really good.

2 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

The ISS orbits at a distance of 254 mi from earth.

and the big buford is one of checkers best burgers.. but, that fact along with what you both replied with doesnt answer my question

This is the picture you are questioning.

20200601_010144.jpg.e1e0c18f0e699c71d48c318148f82bf5.jpg

Your question doesn't even have a basis in correct numerical data. Your assuing the pictures were shot at 100 miles above the surface of the earth but the pictures you question are from the ISS and the ISS orbits roughly 250 miles from the surface of earth. Over twice the distance you were questioning.

Here's some more pictures taken from the ISS by astronaut Jessica Meir. (These are probably just  NASA, illuminati, Cabal, Rothschilds hoax pics as well)

20200601_005804.jpg.9db7abdabd9bd9b9950d924b8ebc9f84.jpg

20200601_005752.jpg.dafe4ff621a542bcf59c5cfd5282e4f3.jpg

If your trully interested you can always reach out and submit your own questions to NASA via their contact page.

Now I've got roughly 80 years give or take on this big round ball, I'm not going to waste abouther second of that precious time debating well established science with people on the internet.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Slack Tidings said:

Hey Bern, I bet J Adams will ass blast you into orbit for a first hand account,:beatin:

Bern ...........how one homo talks to another.

Edited by J Adams

The answer is 1/3 of the earth. 

The ISS is 408km from the earth. Using th below calculator the distance to the horizon is 2317.5 km. 

http://www.ringbell.co.uk/info/hdist.htm

Using the distance to the horizon as “r” to compute the area of a circle we get 16,872,885.5 km squared. 

The total surface area of earth is 510.1 km squared. 

I’m baffled anyone is entertaining a flat earther. 

I thought there was a rule to ban all morons? 

oh wait, we’d all be kicked off and there would only be Tim and Carol left 

lol 

peace 

7 hours ago, Bernie12 said:

and the big buford is one of checkers best burgers.. but, that fact along with what you both replied with doesnt answer my question

You got all kinds of answers to your question do any of them satisfy yer need to know?