fishfinder

WTB Penn 5600L or Penn 560L live liner

11 posts in this topic

I've got a pair of 560l I've been thinking about selling......I got in a trade w another member.  one is smooth and the other is good but could use a clean and lube.  looks to me like they are spooled w 30-40 lb power pro or the like.  will sell for 120 pp shipped     if ur interested I can send pics.  not wanting to split up the pair.  cosmetically they look pretty good aside from some wear on one of the spools graphics ....

52 mins ago, bronson said:

I've got a pair of 560l I've been thinking about selling......I got in a trade w another member.  one is smooth and the other is good but could use a clean and lube.  looks to me like they are spooled w 30-40 lb power pro or the like.  will sell for 120 pp shipped     if ur interested I can send pics.  not wanting to split up the pair.  cosmetically they look pretty good aside from some wear on one of the spools graphics ....

Im interested can you post pictures thanks

Posted (edited) · Report post

I was really only looking for one reel so I can offer 55 shipped pp for the clean smooth one or 90 shipped pp for both of them together . Let me know what ya think. Thanks For posting

Edited by fishfinder

id be willing to meet you in the middle at 105 shipped pp. wanna keep pair together.... access to an extra spool in a pinch or mono on one braid on the other...... 

21 hours ago, hhager23 said:

I think I have a new 5600L but won't be able to check until Monday.

If Fishfinder isn’t taking the 5600L Id like to be next in line as I have another wtb thread looking for that same reel. Thanks