Central Park "Karen"

Rate this topic

HopHead

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

If you take your dog to a public park that requires a leash, use a leash.

This isn’t a difficult concept.  You don’t own the park.  You don’t get to make your own rules.

I hope that chick gets rung up for making a false report.

I hunt some parks and smaller state properties. Every season I deal with nutcases with a dog off leash. And they are definitely crazy because they think they can do whatever they want and somehow I'm in the wrong.  

Police got involved one time, soccer mom changed her tune once the truth was revealed. Only reason she didn't get charged was because her husband was some local attorney. bull****. 

1 hour ago, FishermanTim said:

Still, what was the guy doing with dog treats if he was "bird watching" unless that's some jargon like a "chicken" in the gay community?

Although she may well have over reacted, if the video only shows the confrontation AFTER his comment, there was probably more that was said BEFORE that was possibly more of a threat.

NEVER trust self-posted videos or videos posted by "friends" because they almost always tend to be staged or clipped to only show what the recorder wanted to show. Basically taking the whole event out of true context.

Many mailmen, FedEx and UPS delivery guys carry dog treats. I call it being smart. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

6 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

its on her but losing her job etc seems excessive. 

Nope. Good. Trying to leverage the poor little white girl vs mean black man so the cops come thump him. Just because her ego was dented. Screw her.

There are a lot of entitled white bitches in NYC.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

3 hours ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Eff her. She was ready to let that guy hang. She was trying to ruin his life. Over a gosh darn dog.  She can eat ****. 

Exactly, plug that dog should be shot and thrown in a dumpster. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

5 mins ago, mybeach said:

No way she should lose her job. 

Yea, if she is a mushroom picker maybe. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

5 hours ago, Bernie12 said:

Christian told the network he recorded the altercation because “I thought it was important to document things.”

“Unfortunately we live in an era with things like Ahmaud Arbery, where black men are seen as targets,” he said. “This woman thought she could exploit that to her advantage, and I wasn’t having it.

:dismay:

And he was totally right, too.