afterhours

Minnesota Man Dies In Custody

Rate this topic

2,516 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

you know whats fuqd up? cops killed a good friend of mine...grew up from grade school with him....white guy.

all the people I know from school on facebook that go bananas over these black stories never went to one of his vigils, and never said much about it on facebook. 

typical white liberals. 

That was the kid calling for his father?

no, he spent the night in the slammer, got release in the morning, didn't feel good and went to the hospital and died of a lacerated liver....cop said he hit him on the legs. he was trying to play peace maker between two friends and the cop just came up and tackled him..he didn't know so he was scrambling to defend himself and the cop started hitting him with a baton....said he only hit him in the legs. certainly wasn't the worst case of police brutality ever, but is he was a brotha the public response would have been VERY different. 

6 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

no, he spent the night in the slammer, got release in the morning, didn't feel good and went to the hospital and died of a lacerated liver....cop said he hit him on the legs. he was trying to play peace maker between two friends and the cop just came up and tackled him..he didn't know so he was scrambling to defend himself and the cop started hitting him with a baton....said he only hit him in the legs. certainly wasn't the worst case of police brutality ever, but is he was a brotha the public response would have been VERY different. 

why didn't you riot or start targeting cops?  

38 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

that one was bad..homeless guy in cali I want to say

Kelly Thomas.

kelly-thomas_572592556_o.jpg

Kelly-Thomas-CopBlock.jpg

Kelly-Thomas-Murder-Beating-Photo-CU.jpg

33.jpg

Mannys-Boo-boo.jpg

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if hoods start targeting random cops. 

Wouldn’t be first time. The BLA and the panthers were big on police assassinations for a while.

1 min ago, redfishkiller said:

pretty much yes

Your signature is disgusting.  And don't give me any, I'm just a hunter (Shooting a coon) baloney.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  Please change it, I'm sure you are a much better man than is reflected in that kind of doublespeak.

2 mins ago, mumichog said:

Your signature is disgusting.  And don't give me any, I'm just a hunter (Shooting a coon) baloney.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  Please change it, I'm sure you are a much better man than is reflected in that kind of doublespeak.

hush Karen.....

11 hours ago, Firinne said:

Involuntary manslaughter.......neither side will be happy. 

That about sums it up. And another round of protesting.

26 mins ago, mumichog said:

Redneck fags need lovin', too, you bigot!

Officer Kneel had 18 prior complaints on his record 2 of which required disciplinary action 

he was a serial shithead