LIsurf631

WTS WTT LUNA & PLUGLAB

12 posts in this topic

I have a PlugLab slow sinking grenade (NEW)

for sale $55 shipped 

 

or trade for new firminators or big rock 5.2’s

 

Luna Pencil $45 shipped or trade 

 

 

C5F6BD84-7932-4C23-97D5-F04333F7C8FD.jpeg

1C2B4F1B-7FC6-415B-BBF4-CB7C6C9B68A6.jpeg

100F1D89-33F7-4980-846E-7341DF57D66D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LIsurf631 said:

Anyone wanna trade for the Luna ?

 

This begs the question... for what?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

 

This begs the question... for what?

 

Big rock shovel heads , or 5.2, firminators, or  norkal slimstas. I’ll entertain others too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LIsurf631 said:

Big rock shovel heads , or 5.2, firminators, or  norkal slimstas. I’ll entertain others too

 

I have a firminator slim and a few BR shovelheads, any more Luna pencils (small ones preferred)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

 

I have a firminator slim and a few BR shovelheads, any more Luna pencils (small ones preferred)?

I don’t have any Luna left but I would really like to buy a firminator slim or BR’s Please ?

Edited by LIsurf631

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LIsurf631 said:

I don’t have any Luna left but I would really like to buy a firminator slim or BR’s Please ?

 

Didn't intend on selling, just responding to the trade option, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.