Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Critter Gitter

Ron Evans

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sad news this weekend with the passing of a fishing legend, great father and husband. My prayers and condolences go out to Evan, Fulton and family.  He will be missed.

Edited by Critter Gitter

Sorry to hear,

thoughts and prayers to fulton and evan, and to the rest of the family.

Edited by luckyOC

Sorry to hear 

condolences to Evan, Fulton and family. 

Loved driving down the beach and seeing a van, camper, and a pickup, all with satellite dishes  up and fish in the cooler. 

R.I.P. Ron

Ron was a great guy.   I enjoyed shooting the breeze with him.  He always had the best bait and usually was in the best spot.  He was the first to turn me on to Kool Ice too.  Concolences to Evan, Fulton, and the rest of his family.

Sad news indeed.. Ron was one of the good guys. Condolences to Evan, Fulton and family.

He will be missed. Rest in peace.

DSC01823.JPG

Edited by 7nBait

I met Ron back in 1979 at the RDT in Buxton. We fished alot together back in the 80's and 90's. We made countless memories on our trips to Portsmouth, Ocracoke, Hatteras and Assateague Islands. He helped me fine tune my fishing abilities and technique that I have passed on to my children and now grandchildren. Rest In Peace Good Buddy.     

IMG_7778 (Edited).JPG

IMG_7787 (Edited).JPG

Ron will be missed by many.met him 20 years ago on the beach he showed me.  alot about fishing an reading the beach.his boys are top notch fishermen too .when i say top notch i mean it.they are good family.  I will miss him so much.

Condolences to the Evans family!  I never formally met, but always did notice the Satellite crew in the spring and the Sept. drum tourneys.  RIP