Is golfing ok now for a president ?

Rate this topic

On 5/25/2020 at 7:35 AM, Markushook said:

Trump has 1 hobby. Golf! 
He told the world when he was elected he likes to play golf. While playing golf he claims he’s doing business. 

Btw, I never cared about Obama playing golf. Him talking sports and picking ****** NCAA brackets on ESPN, bugged the living **** out of me. Because, like his presidency, he was bad at it. 

In addition to business, this time he also claimed it's "exercise," and that he needed his important exercise in this time of covid.  lol.

Exercise value of golf is minimal unless you are actually walking all 18 holes instead of using a cart.  

On 5/25/2020 at 6:18 PM, Gotcow? said:

Is there something that he is neglecting while out playing golf?

I mean is there like legislation sitting on his desk waiting to be signed into law?

Will his not playing golf prevent just one more American from dying from Covid-19?

He might take a moment to have intelegence briefings read to him as he can’t read, then talk it over with people who know more that he does and take their advice and decide to lead this country instead of ragging on people he doesn’t like. Just a thought.

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

23 hours ago, Sqwiddig said:

Nice pivot.  We’ll put me down in the group of rational people who don’t care about either guy playing golf, and we’ll put you down in the “it doesn’t count when my guy does it” group. 

Wouldn't you rather he played golf than scheme with his cabinet? I was a total supporter of Obama playing golf because every minute on the links was a minute he wasn't taking a hatchet to America. I was hoping he'd just not come back. 

Just now, Stonesipher said:

He might take a moment to have intelegence briefings read to him as he can’t read, then talk it over with people who know more that he does and take their advice and decide to lead this country instead of ragging on people he doesn’t like. Just a thought.

True, but it's his sandbox for the moment and the burden of replacing him falls on Democrats.

You have not made a very convincing choice for a replacement.