scrapper

Wtb hockey pucks

15 posts in this topic

Looking to buy pucks in bulk. With all the rinks closed, my local connect has dried up. Got 2 boys on club teams so that’s about 35 kids or so all shooting at home. 
Prefer the standard size black, may be interested in the weighted orange but not looking for the youth blue pucks. The more the better. Hoping to keep it around .50 each. Thanks for looking. 

1 hour ago, scrapper said:

Looking to buy pucks in bulk. With all the rinks closed, my local connect has dried up. Got 2 boys on club teams so that’s about 35 kids or so all shooting at home. 
Prefer the standard size black, may be interested in the weighted orange but not looking for the youth blue pucks. The more the better. Hoping to keep it around .50 each. Thanks for looking. 

good to practise hockey with tenis boll,it is much faster and you learn lot what you can transfer to hockey skils.

Thanks for the reply but we’ve all got shooting tiles and nets in driveways and backyards. 
They can shoot, pass and sauce pucks on them. Also rollerblade and use their backup skates on them as well. 
Tennis balls are bounced by hand off the ground and walls for hand eye. 

Food for thought. Use electrical tape. It needs to wear down a little bit is perfect. We used electrical tape for street roller hockey. Works well after it wears a bit.

My boys use green biscuits for the street to play pass or street hockey balls if we hit the courts for a game. 
We all need pucks to shoot. My boys shoot over a thousand pucks a week and their friends are jumping on board. 

29 mins ago, scrapper said:

My boys use green biscuits for the street to play pass or street hockey balls if we hit the courts for a game. 
We all need pucks to shoot. My boys shoot over a thousand pucks a week and their friends are jumping on board. 

you know luk Robertie,he was not a skater but he was jugler with puck,you develop that from tenis boll.i was playing with Peter Scastny.captan of Quebec nordix for 8 years and he was holdig,moust score in NHL as rookie.

That’s cool and all, my oldest’s coach has 7 former and/or current NHLers on his resume and he wants his team shooting pucks at home. Do you have any for sale? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

• scrapper...where are you...I probably have 4 milk crates full.....which is about 120 pucks per crate....so about 500 +_ total,  as i have been coaching for 20 years...lol

how many are you looking for ?

I am in rhode island.....we have probably seen each other at the rinks over the years and didn't even know it

Edited by jim sylvester

ill get back to you tomorrow  after taking to the boys as they are already in bed........see how many they want to hang onto before I unload them

let you know tomorrow scrap