I Just Heard...

Rate this topic

FrankStar

I just heard that three of my former USAF friends  just died today from Covid-19 and they were all under 75.  And had no pre-existing conditions

The they were not sick otherwise.

So shut the **** up your ****ing conspiracy-theory idiots.

I lost friends today, because you think masks are only worn by cowards or Democrats or Socists.

**** You.  **** You. **** You All!

Pissants don't get to assign positions to me.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

I also do not respond to deflections.

Thoughts and prayers frank this chinabastidvirus chit sure is real south america is getting swamped now also .to all the people that think wearing a mask is really a big inconvenience I feel it's not like they're asking you to take a *** or nothing it's just a f****** mask where it

Edited by TimS
too far

13 hours ago, FrankStar said:

I just heard that three of my former USAF friends  just died today from Covid-19 and they were all under 75.  And had no pre-existing conditions

The they were not sick otherwise.

So shut the **** up your ****ing conspiracy-theory idiots.

I lost friends today, because you think masks are only worn by cowards or Democrats or Socists.

**** You.  **** You. **** You All!

Hey puss puss answer my ****ing text

Curious about how and when the contracted covid-19.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

1 min ago, Lagerhead said:

Curious about how and when the contracted covid-19.

How? My God man, you are a full blown moron. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Yea sorry Frank. Where were these guys from? 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Yea, did they get it from family? Were some of them in a group living situation? 

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

Just now, Terry Mac said:

Yea sorry Frank. Where were these guys from? 

Lol... you’re such a dickhead.