Off topic in the free bike.

Rate this topic

Terry Mac

you should be ashamed of yourself.:dismay: 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Just now, Mike said:

Don't shame people for busting on your boyfriend 

F that. I got no time to defend that bs. Make your move scumbag. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

5 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Terri was hoping someone would offer a seatless bike so he could hijack the poor guys request with his own desires. :dismay:

Bla, bla, bla, i cant hear you Mr. Mumbles. Spit the mables out of your mouth. 

Edited by Terry Mac

You clowns are disgraceful. EB Harvey reminds me of a retarded Fidel Castro.  

3 mins ago, looney tunes said:

Free :dismay:

Ok. Thanks for your feedback.  If the other grumpy ass freaks said that was the issue i would understand. Guess they are from Virginia. :dismay:

Just now, Mike said:

LOL!  Pressed ur buttons?

Good work actually. :howdy:

2 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Settle down Terrance!! It's not like he was asking for a MacBook. Maybe Ambition can build him a bike.

Yea, an imaginary bike. Just what the doctor ordered. 

9 hours ago, Terry Mac said:

You clowns are disgraceful. EB Harvey reminds me of a retarded Fidel Castro.  

Sounds like someone needs a new avatar...

source.gif.ad626180d2c337816089278192607e94.gif

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

• Terry Mac locked and unlocked this topic