Most You've Ever Eaten

Rate this topic

fishinambition

3 hours ago, MikeMc said:

That's ugly, not stupid, you ****ing dope. :dismay: 

That's your opinion ass lips. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Up until a few years ago I used to be able to eat two 12 inch subs, hoagies or what ever you call them in one sitting. Now I can only eat half of one in one sitting and still gain weight. Getting old is a biotch.

Edited by jimmy1956
Clarification

Back to OP, this is an easy one for me

At the end of one of our trips to Rio, my wife's aunts took us out to a hoity toity rodesio (sp?) place on the way to the airport.

I ended up sitting across from her cousin, and neither of us would fold.  The green light stayed on, and men with meat on spits kept coming.  I really think I hurt myself that day.

All I can say is, looking back, I felt sorry for anyone withing 5 rows of me on that flight from hell.  I wasn't right for a good 6-8 hours.  As luck would have it we had bad headwinds and had to refuel in Miami, extending the flight to I think 12 hours.  

I wanted to die

Edited by makorider

On 5/23/2020 at 0:02 PM, Belmo said:

On a Friday night at Hollywood Park in the spring of 1998, I ate nine hot dogs. That was glorious. 

I felt like **** for three days. :shrug:

Well at least you feel better cause you still look like ****. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave.