fishinambition

Most You've Ever Eaten

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

Not certain but I think I took down about 5 pounds of crab once. Used to service these machines at Pathmark (remember them) and would catch king crab sales at like $6/pound. My color was off for days and months later gout started. Never finished an entire pizza myself. Made it to 6 a couple times, that's my limit. Girlie ate 4 yesterday lol.

Edited by fishinambition

9 mins ago, fishinambition said:

Not certain but I think I took down about 5 pounds of crab once. Used to service these machines at Pathmark (remember them) and would catch king crab sales at like $6/pound. My color was off for days and months later gout started. Never finished an entire pizza myself. Made it to 6 a couple times, that's my limit. Girlie ate 4 yesterday lol.

None of this ever happened.

I ate a big ass "eat this giant steak and potatoes, and a large glass of tea, get a t-shirt steaks" in Texas, 

I ate a large pizza and drank a large pepsi on a bet once, that was easy

7 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I ate a big ass "eat this giant steak and potatoes, and a large glass of tea, get a t-shirt steaks" in Texas, 

I ate a large pizza and drank a large pepsi on a bet once, that was easy

Tosh had a vid on his show of a guy who had  just finished a 72 oz steak and was trying to throw it up in the bathroom afterwards. Looked like he was shyting out of his mouth:eek:

4 mins ago, richie c said:

Tosh had a vid on his show of a guy who had  just finished a 72 oz steak and was trying to throw it up in the bathroom afterwards. Looked like he was shyting out of his mouth:eek:

lol, I went drinking afterwards  :th:

felt fulfilled the next day though...