Free bike .....

Rate this topic

cblue5

There cetainly is more than one bad apple here. :dismay:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

47 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

Dwight Gooden in the third inning.

Ahhhhh, the goode ole days..... did I ever tell you about the party on Shelter Island with the ‘86 Mets Infield?

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

Just now, charloots said:

Do you have a kayak for him?

I see your point, but that guy has a long history of trying to sell his snake oil here. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Im hoping the op goes on the fluke fling with us this year. 

52 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Ahhhhh, the goode ole days..... did I ever tell you about the party on Shelter Island with the ‘86 Mets Infield?

No, you haven't.

19 mins ago, looney tunes said:

We'll let you know when it's closed. Thanks.

Well considered. Well said.

2 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

Terry, what’s your angle? Do you have a free bike up for grabs?

The only thing he has up for grabs is his ass. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

3 mins ago, ASrod said:

While we’re all feeling charitable does anybody have a Van Staal 200 they’re looking to give away?

Not looking to hijack, but I could use a vs100. Thanks all!

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

• cblue5 locked this topic