crazybellringer

BM lot fishy colors

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Beach masters in all your favorite fishy colors. Plugs have never been used. These plugs are for fishing not hanging on your Christmas tree.   108 shipped.  PP only

20200522_100048.jpg

Edited by crazybellringer

7 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

Beach masters in all your favorite fishy colors. Plugs have never been used. These plugs are for fishing not hanging on your Christmas tree.   108 shipped.  PP only

20200522_100048.jpg

Is that a solid block island green?

13 mins ago, S J Fish said:

Is that a solid block island green?

yes and I have a used partot one and a block island green small needle used. 

5 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

yes and I have a used partot one and a block island green small needle used. 

How much for the BI Green Donny

6 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

Would you sell the two metal lips together?

I am trying to make 100 Bucks, I actually need 200 Because I am trying to buy a guitar but since I already have a couple I can't justify the money so I am trying to sell some fishing stuff to pay for the guitar. 

Would you be interested in 3 plugs for 100 plus shipping. I have some canal plugs I. could let go.  If your interested I  cannot something together for you. 

1 min ago, crazybellringer said:

I am trying to make 100 Bucks, I actually need 200 Because I am trying to buy a guitar but since I already have a couple I can't justify the money so I am trying to sell some fishing stuff to pay for the guitar. 

Would you be interested in 3 plugs for 100 plus shipping. I have some canal plugs I. could let go.  If your interested I  cannot something together for you. 

I understand where your coming from on that. I don't need any other pencils at this time. If you have a different metal lip or needle that you would sell instead as part of the lot I would take it for $100 +shipping. Otherwise good luck with your sale :howdy:

37 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

I understand where your coming from on that. I don't need any other pencils at this time. If you have a different metal lip or needle that you would sell instead as part of the lot I would take it for $100 +shipping. Otherwise good luck with your sale :howdy:

I will put together a couple ideas for lots tomorrow. 

18 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

I will offer you$45 immediate pp for the BI green Donny

39 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

Sounds good

16 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

Sounds good

Check it out. Jr is at least ten years old because Freddie's bait and tackle has been paulie's for a long time