Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

So, you wanna be a State Trooper?

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

No way.  Dealing with little punks like this?

I wish he did send him flying off the bridge!

Just another douche with no respect for anyone but would be the first to call the cops if he needed help.  That said, the cop needs a vacation for starters.  The patience of most of these cops is akin to a saint with the scumbags they deal with everyday so you and I don't have to.  **** social media.

14 mins ago, ByronPA said:

Think I read the cop got fired... 

they should have gave the cop a Heroes medal. 

28 mins ago, ByronPA said:

Think I read the cop got fired... 

Nope.

A state trooper was placed on desk duty after a driver recorded an expletive-laced tirade in which the trooper scorned his job and derided the motoring public.

The trooper’s behavior in a YouTube video of the traffic stop Monday “is disturbing,” state police Col. Stavros Mellekas said in a prepared statement, but does not reflect the great work of the men and women of the state police or the agency’s values.

Mellekas did not identify the trooper, who has been placed on administrative duty during an internal investigation. But his name tag, clearly seen in the video of the I-95 stop, identifies him as Trooper Matthew Spina.

Posting on Youtube as “C.O.P. Civilian on Patrol,” the driver was identified by state police as Kevin A. Jette, who recorded the entire stop at the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge in New Haven. The video begins with Spina at the passenger side window and Jette asking him, “Can I just ask you why you’re riding their butt like that and speeding, man?”

The description of the video says the trooper “was driving erratically and I flipped him off and threw my hand out the window (I did not realize it was a State trooper driving like that until he passed me, I was just flipping off someone I thought was driving like an [expletive] and putting other motorists in danger).”

Spina explains that he was running the license plate of the vehicle he was following and then asks Jette why he was speeding. Jette answers that he was “only going 60,” and Spina informs him that the speed limit is 40 mph.

1 min ago, Eagles Dare said:

Nope.

A state trooper was placed on desk duty after a driver recorded an expletive-laced tirade in which the trooper scorned his job and derided the motoring public.

The trooper’s behavior in a YouTube video of the traffic stop Monday “is disturbing,” state police Col. Stavros Mellekas said in a prepared statement, but does not reflect the great work of the men and women of the state police or the agency’s values.

Mellekas did not identify the trooper, who has been placed on administrative duty during an internal investigation. But his name tag, clearly seen in the video of the I-95 stop, identifies him as Trooper Matthew Spina.

Posting on Youtube as “C.O.P. Civilian on Patrol,” the driver was identified by state police as Kevin A. Jette, who recorded the entire stop at the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge in New Haven. The video begins with Spina at the passenger side window and Jette asking him, “Can I just ask you why you’re riding their butt like that and speeding, man?”

The description of the video says the trooper “was driving erratically and I flipped him off and threw my hand out the window (I did not realize it was a State trooper driving like that until he passed me, I was just flipping off someone I thought was driving like an [expletive] and putting other motorists in danger).”

Spina explains that he was running the license plate of the vehicle he was following and then asks Jette why he was speeding. Jette answers that he was “only going 60,” and Spina informs him that the speed limit is 40 mph.

Nice.

Stupid stoner millennial. If I flipped off a cop back when I was that age I would have regretted it. Not post a video about how I was a victim.

He's a Citizen On Patrol Nazi?  Eff him. Cop is trying to do his job and this little bastard with a joint hanging out of his mouth with phone on record is now doing the public a service? 

Cop let him off without a ticket for speeding 20MPH over the limit.  That’s a big fine and a lot of points, for that he gets to ride the desk. Kid should be beaten.

6 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Looks like the trooper was just pissed because he is a little person.   

You didnt hear him say he had a big head and his eyes are to close together? WTF that was the best part!

15 mins ago, fishing pete said:

Nice.

Stupid stoner millennial. If I flipped off a cop back when I was that age I would have regretted it. Not post a video about how I was a victim.

if i was a cop and stopped you i would make sure my taser was at full power and shoot you right in the balls. 

2 mins ago, mike3dr said:

Cop let him off without a ticket for speeding 20MPH over the limit.  That’s a big fine and a lot of points, for that he gets to ride the desk. Kid should be beaten.

And he didnt have his roaches in the dispensary container. Roach in the car ash tray is dui to me.