Little

tell me about these kung flu tests

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

If you get a wuhan test, can you get it totally privately, no name given, no being on some gummit list?

Or is that currently part of the deal?

They swab your nasal passages, two varieties, shallow and deep. Then they must have a lab test it. So I imagine they need your info to provide the results. 

You too can become a part of a government chart.

Had the mouth swab and also tested for antibodies.  48 hours later found out I was negative for both. 

Haven't changed my movements around town other than my employer has me working from home. 

Kind of makes you think that this is all being blown out of proportion for the average person. :why:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yes, you will be on the list, cross referenced with all the other lists you are on.

From there, your risk to the public will be assessed. 

Edited by dena

37 mins ago, Little said:

If you get a wuhan test, can you get it totally privately, no name given, no being on some gummit list?

Or is that currently part of the deal?

Roe Vs. Wade says the government has no business knowing what kind of medical procedure you get.............................

Posted (edited) · Report post

So I went to the NYC dot gov Dept of Health (DOH) webpage, moments ago.  Maybe I can make some sense of these tests and respond to the OP, in some feeble manner.  Well so much for satisfying my curiosity.  My effort only makes me wonder (more) about these kung flu tests.  Here are the first 2 sentences regarding COVID-19: Data, from the DOH webpage:

The data presented below reflect the most recent information collected about people who have tested positive for COVID-19 in NYC. We are discouraging people with mild to moderate symptoms from being tested at this time, so the data primarily represent people with more severe illness.

Does this make sense to anyone?  NYC has (some targeted) data, but NYC does not want all the data that might be produced from knowing whether symptomatic people are actually suffering from the COVID-19 virus.  It's just confusing

Edited by playhard

2 hours ago, Dave S said:

Had the mouth swab and also tested for antibodies.  48 hours later found out I was negative for both. 

Haven't changed my movements around town other than my employer has me working from home. 

Kind of makes you think that this is all being blown out of proportion for the average person. :why:

Watch out for your clone walking. 

2 mins ago, playhard said:

Does this make sense to anyone?

No. It's all a game at this point. The damage is done and the country will be a different place from now on.

2020 BC (B efore C oronavirus) and before that is a memory. 2020 AC is the path to a much different country and laws. Wait and see.

1 hour ago, eddy said:

Roe Vs. Wade says the government has no business knowing what kind of medical procedure you get.............................

my doctor asked me if I own any guns.

I said lots of em, I don't know how to handle them safely and don't care.

No stinkin gun permits required here in Maine.

Politics is alive and kicking in doctor offices.

15 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Watch out for your clone walking. 

no worries.  They would terminate any clone from my DNA due to "irregularities"  :laugh: :freak:

3 mins ago, Dave S said:

no worries.  They would terminate any clone from my DNA due to "irregularities"  :laugh: :freak:

Maybe they cleaned up some of the wacky ness going on up there. Maybe Dave S II is a genius!!! or clairvoyant. Lottery could be in your future. 

25 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Maybe they cleaned up some of the wacky ness going on up there. Maybe Dave S II is a genius!!! or clairvoyant. Lottery could be in your future. 

if that's the case then - he can work while I go out and play.