Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Zen Master

Dr. Thomas Frieden former CDC Director

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Former CDC Director Dr. Thomas Frieden makes more sense than any other "Dr or Scientist" in America - and HE'S A DEMOCRAT! Why can't other democrats be as rational and mature? What is WRONG with this guy? He is NOT advocating the destruction of America with absurd stay-home orders that only benefit democrat political goals.

He says GO OUTSIDE - GET SAME AIR! America HAS to open up and live a new normal with respect to shaking hands and distancing etc etc.

Why can't democrats on this forum be as intelligent and objective?

Edited by The Zen Master

1 hour ago, DMacLeod said:

Because they are working from home and not lacking a paycheck.

Oh and ORANGE MAN BAD

100% - I'm getting mine an **** everyone else - the democrat mantra.

I went out to local golf course pond this morning. Got his fatty LMB to take a 5" paddle tail and jig head (total 2.25oz) on second cast. Water level is quite low and found him in the deepest part of the pond. 

C730D07E-F9F1-480C-B458-C25C6BD118F0_1_102_o.jpeg.cccfaaf622d1d0faa058ba8480d65c78.jpeg

How DARE you! You probably gave the virus to the fish and now every lake in your State all the fish are going to DIE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!

Edited by The Zen Master

8 mins ago, The Zen Master said:

How DARE you! You probably gave the virus to the fish and now every lake in your State all the fish are going to DIE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!

who said i practiced C&R?????????

Don't you realize that fish belongs to the COLLECTIVE and not to you? You just crushed some effeminate democrat's right to catch that fish only she can eat if if she wants to because she belongs to the right political party.

Watsup with you bud?

Edited by The Zen Master

2 hours ago, The Zen Master said:

Former CDC Director Dr. Thomas Frieden makes more sense than any other "Dr or Scientist" in America - and HE'S A DEMOCRAT! Why can't other democrats be as rational and mature? What is WRONG with this guy? He is NOT advocating the destruction of America with absurd stay-home orders that only benefit democrat political goals.

He says GO OUTSIDE - GET SAME AIR! America HAS to open up and live a new normal with respect to shaking hands and distancing etc etc.

Why can't democrats on this forum be as intelligent and objective?

The best I could dig up, about the good democrat doctor and his handy work, was a speed bump he hit in 2018.  Something about a touchy feely incident in his home.  NPR reported he was accused of groping a woman.  Not sure about his stance on how to open up and live a new normal.  My searches were empty in this regard.

49 mins ago, playhard said:

The best I could dig up, about the good democrat doctor and his handy work, was a speed bump he hit in 2018.  Something about a touchy feely incident in his home.  NPR reported he was accused of groping a woman.  Not sure about his stance on how to open up and live a new normal.  My searches were empty in this regard.

I bet you $20 there are things in your past that would embarrass you too - same for me - same for everyone on this Planet - unless you're a democrat and no mistake or in Biden's case, perversion, embarrasses you?

If he grouped a woman I hope he paid a price for it - it sounds like he may have if you are finding out about it. Nevertheless, he is 100% correct, today.

Edited by The Zen Master