The Riddler

Opening Day Sea Bass Buzzards Bay Boat Ramps

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

Look forward to the season opener in the morning. Launching the boat.  Can anyone confirm Taylor or Monument Beach Boat Ramps open?

 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Riddler said:

Look forward to the season opener in the morning. Launching the boat.  Can anyone confirm Taylor or Monument Beach Boat Ramps open?

 

Thank you. 

I’m thinking about putting in my kayak nearby to fish the old channel. Any concerns about Mr. White this time of year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 mins ago, heyblue34 said:

I’m thinking about putting in my kayak nearby to fish the old channel. Any concerns about Mr. White this time of year?

No Still diving June to 10 July Race Point, Don't tell my wife:laugh::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, BrianBM said:

If you don't report back, we'll consider the question answered.  ;)

 

XOXOXO 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heyblue34 said:

I’m thinking about putting in my kayak nearby to fish the old channel. Any concerns about Mr. White this time of year?

Juveniles have been known to come inside.  Out of all the kayakers that go there none have been seen.  With that being said sats have picked up movement from small ones in the may time frame. I wouldn't worry about it and Its probably not a good idea to do the game clip or idea with your days catch on it. If you do, I would keep the clip on there with 50lb mono not deck cord or bungee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Riddler said:

Juveniles have been known to come inside.  Out of all the kayakers that go there none have been seen.  With that being said sats have picked up movement from small ones in the may time frame. I wouldn't worry about it and Its probably not a good idea to do the game clip or idea with your days catch on it. If you do, I would keep the clip on there with 50lb mono not deck cord or bungee.

Thinking about stocking up my freezer with some fish and I have had some great days out there on the yak. Just don’t want to run the gauntlet against whitey especially since there were confirmed reports over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, heyblue34 said:

Thinking about stocking up my freezer with some fish and I have had some great days out there on the yak. Just don’t want to run the gauntlet against whitey especially since there were confirmed reports over there.

I keep an close eye on the shark sightings and feel comfortable in buzz bay, RI and south cape up to Craigsville especially this early in the season. But outer cape and cc bay, I’m all set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slow for me and the lady. We got a few close to 15"-16" but expected larger and more of em. For us I am going to say it was slow for Sea Bass.  Covered most popular drops and points. Will give it a week or so and head back down. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.