The Riddler

Opening Day Sea Bass Buzzards Bay Boat Ramps

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

Look forward to the season opener in the morning. Launching the boat.  Can anyone confirm Taylor or Monument Beach Boat Ramps open?

Thank you. 

8 hours ago, The Riddler said:

Look forward to the season opener in the morning. Launching the boat.  Can anyone confirm Taylor or Monument Beach Boat Ramps open?

Thank you. 

I’m thinking about putting in my kayak nearby to fish the old channel. Any concerns about Mr. White this time of year?

46 mins ago, heyblue34 said:

I’m thinking about putting in my kayak nearby to fish the old channel. Any concerns about Mr. White this time of year?

No Still diving June to 10 July Race Point, Don't tell my wife:laugh::laugh:

19 mins ago, BrianBM said:

If you don't report back, we'll consider the question answered.  ;)

XOXOXO 

2 hours ago, heyblue34 said:

Juveniles have been known to come inside.  Out of all the kayakers that go there none have been seen.  With that being said sats have picked up movement from small ones in the may time frame. I wouldn't worry about it and Its probably not a good idea to do the game clip or idea with your days catch on it. If you do, I would keep the clip on there with 50lb mono not deck cord or bungee.

9 hours ago, The Riddler said:

Juveniles have been known to come inside.  Out of all the kayakers that go there none have been seen.  With that being said sats have picked up movement from small ones in the may time frame. I wouldn't worry about it and Its probably not a good idea to do the game clip or idea with your days catch on it. If you do, I would keep the clip on there with 50lb mono not deck cord or bungee.

Thinking about stocking up my freezer with some fish and I have had some great days out there on the yak. Just don’t want to run the gauntlet against whitey especially since there were confirmed reports over there.

4 hours ago, heyblue34 said:

Thinking about stocking up my freezer with some fish and I have had some great days out there on the yak. Just don’t want to run the gauntlet against whitey especially since there were confirmed reports over there.

I keep an close eye on the shark sightings and feel comfortable in buzz bay, RI and south cape up to Craigsville especially this early in the season. But outer cape and cc bay, I’m all set.

Slow for me and the lady. We got a few close to 15"-16" but expected larger and more of em. For us I am going to say it was slow for Sea Bass.  Covered most popular drops and points. Will give it a week or so and head back down.