thaistick

board meeting...success

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Nice set up! What motor is that and where are the controls?  I have a Bote Rover inflatable with elec trolling motor although it can take a 5hp gas motor. My trolling motor controls are on the handle and no kill switch so I have some concern about getting dumped at full throttle, even with being tethered. 

Thx! It's a electric trolling motor with wireless remote. I almost got the rover myself, personally 5hp is too much for the inflatable and without a kill switch that is sketchy.

Are you going to install a turbo on the e-motor? Audio? Custom poling platform with hydraulic lift/lowering remote. Stealth paint with 3M Slick Schick hull polymer for 5mph more on "full throttle"! Cool dude....lift'n the Suub this week.

10 hours ago, saltyh2ofly said:

Are you going to install a turbo on the e-motor? Audio? Custom poling platform with hydraulic lift/lowering remote. Stealth paint with 3M Slick Schick hull polymer for 5mph more on "full throttle"! Cool dude....lift'n the Suub this week.

Hmmm you just gave me some idea's a micro power pole sound like a new project :th:

10 hours ago, saltyh2ofly said:

adding Salt Life stickers would make it go faster too I bet (just kidding, don't do that thaistick)

Your setup is awesome thaistick...now you have me trying to figure out how to add a trolling motor to my iSUP.  I love fishing off of it, but I rarely take it in the salt just because my kayak is much more efficient to paddle...trolling motor would make things much easier

Posted (edited) · Report post

Third outing super foggy no stripes too many blues....pretty cool watching them fin and tailing

20200526_195644.jpg

20200526_200254.jpg

20200526_195235.jpg

20200526_110257.jpg

Edited by thaistick

47 mins ago, thaistick said:

Third outing super foggy no stripes too many blues....pretty cool watching them fin and tailing

20200526_195644.jpg

20200526_200254.jpg

20200526_195235.jpg

20200526_110257.jpg

Very cool. 

What’s going on out on the leader end in that pic of the fish still in the water?

3 hours ago, Kml said:

Very cool. 

What’s going on out on the leader end in that pic of the fish still in the water?

That was a loop to loop hastily tied.