rickhern

Think I got lucky today:)

19 posts in this topic

Entire lot is probs like $250-400 depending on condition and box labeling. Some creek chubs some heddons are the better ones. Some pawpaw and pfluegers are in there too. Can I see the ends of all the creek chub boxes. I can let you know what lures they go with. 

Where are you at these days Dave? I still kick myself for selling a parrot swimmer you made way back, kind of a combination between a pikie and a surfster I think. Narrow, about 6".  Do you remember what you called that? That plug was actually cast off the cliffs in Oahu hoping for a GT.  It swam like no other metal lip. Arrgghhh!!!

On 5/16/2020 at 8:45 PM, rickhern said:

Here you go.

20200516_204310.jpg

The 3001 box goes to the jtd lure in perch color. Kinda top center of photos. The 3007 box goes to that same lure but in mullet color. There’s non in that pile. The neat thing is it’s marked special. That box actually has some decent value to it. If someone has a special jtd husky pikie in mullet and does not have a box. That thing would fetch a very nice price. With the lure it would be extremely valuable. The other two boxes with no numbers(non stamped the 89 is probs a price. Not from creek chub)  can go with any creek chub theoretically but have less value as they are not to any specific lure 

If this is a Heddon Dowagiac, then it  could be  worth more than the  whole  lot combined. 

I have seen  them regularly for hundreds of  dollars  each on eBay,  and  not seen a perch too often. 

The  paint  looks great. 

97994316_192286215148990_8631779865659441152_n.jpg.f4ed7624d7e013f271758e3237ad3bc5.jpg

This is a genuine  Heddon Dowagiac from 1906, looks like  the  same wire configuration as yours,  you can tell  by the ball behind the nose ring bend.

Get a close up of the spinner blades for label. 

This one is selling  for  $300

5 hooks going  for $500...$100 a hook??

rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg

I thought it was when I first saw it but it isn't. It is a Pflueger neverfail underwater minnow. Can tell by the hook hangers. Still probably a $50 lure.