ASrod

Teardrop style cobia heads

7 posts in this topic

Need a couple of each ranging from 2-3oz. 2, 2.5 and 3. Who makes them with a good hook? Preferably pre painted and with eyes. Just the jigheads to tie on, not the finished jigs.

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, ASrod said:

Need a couple of each ranging from 2-3oz. 2, 2.5 and 3. Who makes them with a good hook? Preferably pre painted and with eyes. Just the jigheads to tie on, not the finished jigs.

How about these?  I can put in bigger hooks if need be.  Painting and eyes as needed.fullsizeoutput_eb4.jpeg.e829c1cbf1aa2b043ae8b8cc617008b8.jpeg

Edited by Dan Tinman

Just now, Dan Tinman said:

How about these?  I can put in bigger hooks if need be.fullsizeoutput_eb4.jpeg.e829c1cbf1aa2b043ae8b8cc617008b8.jpeg

That’s what I was hoping for, the 2.35 is probably what I’ll need if you can also put a larger hook too.

5 mins ago, Dan Tinman said:

I have to look at the mold to see how big a hook I can get in it.  Any size preference?  Get back to you when I look.

At least 8/0 if you can. As for paint and eyes I’d like to get 6 total in the 2.35oz

two orange

two chartreuse

two pink

8/0 is doable.  Anything bigger means surgery on the mold and I'd rather not do that.  This is a one of a kind custom made mold.  Paint colors are no problem.  Eyes will be extra glued 3D.

Price is $2.50 ea plus $8.50 shipping.

12 mins ago, Dan Tinman said:

8/0 is doable.  Anything bigger means surgery on the mold and I'd rather not do that.  This is a one of a kind custom made mold.  Paint colors are no problem.  Eyes will be extra glued 3D.

Price is $2.50 ea plus $8.50 shipping.

Sounds good, I’ll PM you.