NJTramcar

When will rental, charter, and party boats re-open

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

I think here in FL they all are, with distancing on the beaches.  At the height we were 2 to a boat but the boats were to be a minimum of 50 ft apart.  I use a boat club down here and they were emailing throughout on their precautions.  I know things will be tighter up in Mass being a Peoples Republic like Californy. 

nT_12id5epipz7gnqd2pfi6jzq8.jpeg

5 hours ago, Mummichog said:

They are allowed to run with a maximum of 10 fares.  Which means that party boats will stay at the docks.  

The Queen Mary out of Pt Pleasant has weekday of 26 passengers and 22 on weekends max COVID19 compliance. Prices went up quite a bit. %100 per person on weekends.

How are you going to social distance when you have a gator blue on chasing you around the boat, coming under, coming over!

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 5/18/2020 at 10:22 AM, Mummichog said:

They are allowed to run with a maximum of 10 fares.  Which means that party boats will stay at the docks.  

Not true, depends on the boat.  Talked yesterday to a good friend who owns/runs one of the larger party boats on the Point side of the river.

I think his boat is 85' witht he porch and he is limited to 8!!

Edited by makorider

15 hours ago, makorider said:

Not true, depends on the boat.  Talked yesterday to a good friend who owns/runs one of the larger party boats on the Point side of the river.

That said, he told me he may be joining me on the governor's knucklehead list...I didn't ask, he didn't say but sounded like he is going bandito, which means they all will.  Rumor has it Bogan's boats havn't been holding to their limit.

it’s not illegal if you don’t get caught!

1 hour ago, bbfish said:

it’s not illegal if you don’t get caught!

7 mins ago, Spigola said:

Why in the name of God would you put this on the internet?  Are you trying to bankrupt businesses? How about an edit?

Rum!

Hey, I didnt quote him, it was my take on things.

You two need to edit what you quoted

17 hours ago, makorider said:

That said, he told me he may be joining me on the governor's knucklehead list...I didn't ask, he didn't say but sounded like he is going bandito, which means they all will.  Rumor has it Bogan's boats havn't been holding to their limit.

That math doesn't add up. Better check your source.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Governor:  Party boats are open go fish

God/Satan: stay the **** home and enjoy the wind :devl:

Edited by crazybellringer