JohnP

Since hardcore righties don’t want to help Blue States should they be ignored when Cat 5 hurricane hits?

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

Of course, if that is going to be the game, then the next time the shifting sands estates on the east coast barriers islands get devastated they can go scratch too and rebuild elsewhere, no more beach 'replenishment' by the ACOE at  US Taxpayer expense.

Blue states are in trouble because of decades of Liberal policies.  They voted for those policies, they fought for those policies, it's their fault.

Hurricanes are not the fault of anyone.

So............. **** the Blue states, help the Red states, **** the Left, and **** the UN.

Posted (edited) · Report post

49 mins ago, JohnP said:

asking for Rick Scott 

JohnP  70% of death's have occurred in Nursing Homes.!  

Check the breakdown by Counties in the Nation and it will show you the death's in each county.   65% of those counties had zero deaths.

Roll the dice on that number and keep our seniors protected and every state can open a lot of small businesses and corporations Like Tesler with 10,000 employees that were let go.  Tessler played chicken and brought his work force to the Factory and put them to work with masks and space policy's for the whole force.

You can't tell me that nail salons, hair Dressers and barbers can not

put a space and mask policy in their shops. They can have their custiomers call and make appointments that keep the number for clear space.

Retail Store can manage to provide an environment that keeps it clear of any virus.  Count the number of customers by 25 or 50%% of their fire Rules. 

I don't know what you do for a living. Do you have a work Force sitting it out or are they working for you.

Edited by RJ

19 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Blue states are in trouble because of decades of Liberal policies.  They voted for those policies, they fought for those policies, it's their fault.

Hurricanes are not the fault of anyone.

So............. **** the Blue states, help the Red states, **** the Left, and **** the UN.

^^^^^^ Lives in a blue state

Posted (edited) · Report post

I live in NJ and I say ****NJ.       I gaurantee if the federal government wipes our slate clean we will be in debt again next year. 

Edited by aae0130

Just now, JoeyZac said:

Is there a follow up?

I forgot to add that I actually agree with you. Next time your state gets hit by a hurricane, eff 'em. No federal dollars, you guys can pay for it yourself. Doesn't affect me, why should I pay?

Just now, fjr419 said:

I forgot to add that I actually agree with you. Next time your state gets hit by a hurricane, eff 'em. No federal dollars, you guys can pay for it yourself. Doesn't affect me, why should I pay?

Hurricanes, earthquakes, natural disasters, etc are different from financial policies that were voted on and just were bad ideas.

Help NJ over a hurricane, sure, if it's bad enough.  Help NJ with pension burdens to unions, **** no, they made that bed on purpose, so they can lay in it.

12 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Hurricanes, earthquakes, natural disasters, etc are different from financial policies that were voted on and just were bad ideas.

Help NJ over a hurricane, sure, if it's bad enough.  Help NJ with pension burdens to unions, **** no, they made that bed on purpose, so they can lay in it.

Americans are all for helping those who suffer through no fault of their own but will not enable those who destroy their own economy with unAmerican economic policy.

Just an observation.

Pfffttt....your championed Leftist policies had NJ, NY, CT, RI and MA on the financial ropes  decades ago, eat what you voted for. 

One is a Natural Disaster and the other is a democrat-scum disaster. I say let democrat-scum solve their own problem with their own money but democrat-scum always believe that other people's money is their money.