40shades-of-blue

Striped Bass Bonus Tag form?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Got an email for this so I went to fill it out and one of the requirements is to also fill out a Child Support form.  WTF is this stupid crap doing in a striped bass bonus tag application? They want my SS number so I can get a striped bass bonus tag. I don't want to give that out.  I don't know who is going to see that.  I don't have any kids so it doesn't even apply to me.  Sounds like the typical worthless do nothing politicians pet project.  Has this been in past bonus tag program?

Edited by 40shades-of-blue

I haven't bought a freshwater license in a while, but that was part of the deal back then, too.

47 mins ago, Ed White said:

I haven't bought a freshwater license in a while, but that was part of the deal back then, too.

Yup every time you get a freshwater license you need to sign this form. 

Hunting license 

clam license

fresh water/trout stamp. 
I am sure others such as crab traps etc. 

I would have to check but would not surprise if It’s not asked as part of DL application.

yes, there are a ton of dead beat dads. 

18 hours ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

Got an email for this so I went to fill it out and one of the requirements is to also fill out a Child Support form.  WTF is this stupid crap doing in a striped bass bonus tag application? They want my SS number so I can get a striped bass bonus tag. I don't want to give that out.  I don't know who is going to see that.  I don't have any kids so it doesn't even apply to me.  Sounds like the typical worthless do nothing politicians pet project.  Has this been in past bonus tag program?

For as long as I’ve done it. 
I fully participate in it. Submit my logs, report the tag if I decide to keep one. If you don’t follow through they may not give you a tag the next year. 

I’m not doing it. They want to find dead beat dads go do some police work and find them. Don’t stick it in something that has nothing to do with it. F them. 

2 hours ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

I’m not doing it. They want to find dead beat dads go do some police work and find them. Don’t stick it in something that has nothing to do with it. F them. 

When I was still in school they used to ask for social on the attendance sign in sheets for each class. If you were smart you used the last 4. Not everyone was that smart. That being said I still submitted the form for bonus tag.

Edited by adams54

On 5/15/2020 at 4:56 PM, 40shades-of-blue said:

Been that way as long as I can remember.  Everyone else on the planet has my Social, if they want it, fine.  Who cares.

sent it in the first day they were excepting them, not sure of the date! They are not making it easy , I had to print the form , fill it out and then scan it to a file then send it in an email , there mayb an easier way but im not that good with the computer

7 hours ago, longfin61 said:

sent it in the first day they were excepting them, not sure of the date! They are not making it easy , I had to print the form , fill it out and then scan it to a file then send it in an email , there mayb an easier way but im not that good with the computer

Fill it out than save as a word file , send to their e-address....done deal.

Edited by Captain Lew