t_man7

WTB Flatlander bag

13 posts in this topic

I Have a 3 tube with eel pouch, add a tube, and Plano pouch. No belt, but I might have an extra shoulder strap laying around. Price is 350 shipped, firm.

1 hour ago, chitala383 said:

I Have a 3 tube with eel pouch, add a tube, and Plano pouch. No belt, but I might have an extra shoulder strap laying around. Price is 350 shipped, firm.

May I please see photos whenever you get the time.

2 hours ago, ranger9 said:

I have a tall 2 tube "GRS" flatlander bag. No attachments but it has the adapters so u can add them. If interested I'll post pics

Yes I would like to see pictures.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The insert you see is a custom one I made, but I do have the original 3 tube insert. It also looks a little dingy in the pictures, but I assure you it's in great shape. It's just dusty from sitting in the garage. I'll rinse it off and get a better picture later if you'd like.

0512202337a.jpg

0512202337b.jpg

0512202337c.jpg

0512202338.jpg

0512202338a.jpg

Edited by chitala383

I Gave it a quick rinse just now when I rinsed off the rest of my gear from my afternoon skunking. Also, I do have a belt and a shoulder strap. Add 10 for both, so 360 total if you want.

0515201736_HDR.jpg

47 mins ago, chitala383 said:

I Gave it a quick rinse just now when I rinsed off the rest of my gear from my afternoon skunking. Also, I do have a belt and a shoulder strap. Add 10 for both, so 360 total if you want.

0515201736_HDR.jpg

are the tubes detachable?

49 mins ago, chitala383 said:

0515201736_HDR.jpg

What belt?

The tubes slide out, but they're stuck together with heavy duty double stick tape. The belt I have is a no name heavy duty tactical belt. I'll get a picture of it if you'd like. The shoulder strap is a really nice luggage strap with neoprene shoulder padding. It's super comfortable. I think I paid about $30 for the shoulder strap.

3 hours ago, chitala383 said:

The tubes slide out, but they're stuck together with heavy duty double stick tape. The belt I have is a no name heavy duty tactical belt. I'll get a picture of it if you'd like. The shoulder strap is a really nice luggage strap with neoprene shoulder padding. It's super comfortable. I think I paid about $30 for the shoulder strap.

can you include the original 2 other tubes as well? If so i’ll take it.