ASrod

Small plug replacement hooks

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

If that LC is a saltwater version they should have 9650PS hooks on them and for schoolies they're fine. When I replaced trebles on small lures that I was using in brackish or saltwater, that has been my preferred treble. Not as strong as the 9626 but IMO, they penetrate better, and as you're seen a little lighter weight.. 

1 min ago, Captain Ahab said:

Can ya get more? I would paint those black or white or brown

I have 6 more on the way.... 2 white, 2 yellow and 2 white with a redhead.

Just now, Jim H said:

If that LC is a saltwater version they should have 9650PS hooks on them and for schoolies they're fine. When I replaced trebles on small lures that I was using in brackish or saltwater, that has been my preferred treble. Not as strong as the 9626 but IMO, they penetrate better, and as you're seen a little lighter weight.. 

yeah it’s the saltwater Japanese model for sea bass I guess. Thru wired too which is weird for a plug this small but it’s a good thing.

13 mins ago, ASrod said:

yeah it’s the saltwater Japanese model for sea bass I guess. Thru wired too which is weird for a plug this small but it’s a good thing.

So you going to share with us where you got them?  Looks like a good one for smallies.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, Stryper Snyper said:

So you going to share with us where you got them?  Looks like a good one for smallies.

That’s for me to know and you to find out :point:

Edited by ASrod

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, Captain Ahab said:

If those bitches are through wired i need at least the name so i can search the webs and such please.

And you need to share 

I was wrong, just some heavy duty and oversized hangers, asked my friend who uses them a lot.

They're the lucky craft m-tribe 90. If you PM me I’ll tell you where I got them for cheap, just don’t want a sale burn made publicly lmao

Edited by ASrod

1 hour ago, ASrod said:

I was wrong, just some heavy duty and oversized hangers, asked my friend who uses them a lot.

They're the lucky craft m-tribe 90. If you PM me I’ll tell you where I got them for cheap, just don’t want a sale burn made publicly lmao

Thanks