The TideRunner

Skinwalker Ranch

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

Who's watching this? The locals on the show look as though they're related to themselves. If you're watching, what's you're take on this? Is it all real? Not a big fan here, but I do watch it with my son who is a big fan. But I think when the last episode comes, there will be no answers so the mystique of the place isn't lost.

I've been watching....:bucktooth:

The "staff" of the ranch and 'investigators' are strange people....:troll:

Seems a bit staged to me, but what reality show now isn't....:witty:

I'll tell you, it's NO Oak Island, that's for sure....

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, chumbucket said:

The "staff" of the ranch and 'investigators' are strange people....:troll:

Seems a bit staged to me, but what reality show now isn't....:witty:

Amen. Oak Island is the greatest show since Lawrence Welk!!!!!!

Edited by Terry Mac

Anybody watched the Lazar Area 51 documentary on Netflix? They snuck in a 15 second segment about how he got busted for opening a brothel shortly after the original interview. LOL

53 mins ago, The TideRunner said:

Who's watching this? The locals on the show look as though they're related to themselves. If you're watching, what's you're take on this? Is it all real? Not a big fan here, but I do watch it with my son who is a big fan. But I think when the last episode comes, there will be no answers so the mystique of the place isn't lost.

I have heard of this place some 30 years ago,read about it,saw a few small documentaries about it but,they were all from outside the place,no one was allowed inside.

seems there are some very odd things buried there.

would love to see them go digging it up.

since one of them got radiation burns the new owner won't allow them to dig around.

that sucks.

would love to know if it is really real though.

HH

29 mins ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

I have heard of this place some 30 years ago,read about it,saw a few small documentaries about it but,they were all from outside the place,no one was allowed inside.

seems there are some very odd things buried there.

would love to see them go digging it up.

since one of them got radiation burns the new owner won't allow them to dig around.

that sucks.

would love to know if it is really real though.

HH

This past weeks episode, they did begin digging. Of course the equipment used, some sort of well digging set-up, was not able to get past 17 without hitting something impenetrable.

1 hour ago, chumbucket said:

The "staff" of the ranch and 'investigators' are strange people

Talk about an understatement! "Dragon". head of security dresses in black, and carries a shotgun, wussed out when when the digging began. I say him, and the ranch superintendent are related. A lot of the same facial and head shape features. Creepy as hell!  And the owner has mega bucks, but those beady eyes and small glasses creep me out.

Don't get me wrong, my face is better suited to radio, but those guys can make me look good.

I've decided Ancient Aliens is a better show. Good show to watch with your kids so you can demonstrate why doing drugs is bad. All of those guys are whacko!

1 hour ago, The TideRunner said:

Who's watching this?

Watched first two episodes and pulled out. Not for me. Nothing can beat Oak Island, nothing.

1 min ago, Dieseldog13 said:

Watched first two episodes and pulled out. Not for me. Nothing can beat Oak Island, nothing.

OK, after all I've heard about Oak Island, I'll need to start watching. Tiger King just wasn't for me.

Posted (edited) · Report post

59 mins ago, The TideRunner said:

This past weeks episode, they did begin digging. Of course the equipment used, some sort of well digging set-up, was not able to get past 17 without hitting something impenetrable.

Talk about an understatement! "Dragon". head of security dresses in black, and carries a shotgun, wussed out when when the digging began. I say him, and the ranch superintendent are related. A lot of the same facial and head shape features. Creepy as hell!  And the owner has mega bucks, but those beady eyes and small glasses creep me out.

Don't get me wrong, my face is better suited to radio, but those guys can make me look good.

I've decided Ancient Aliens is a better show. Good show to watch with your kids so you can demonstrate why doing drugs is bad. All of those guys are whacko!

what if it turns out they are right?[your last statement]

HH

Edited by Heavy Hooksetter

2 hours ago, chumbucket said:

You mean they actually find stuff? :laugh: