Insanity at the Jerzy Shore....

Rate this topic

Mr. Bigdeal

Insanity at the Jerzy Shore.....Fox News....NJ Beaches to open for Memorial Day weekend says Murphy....but NY beaches will not....telling NY'ers if they want to go to the beach to cross the Hudson and go to New Jersey also, there will be restrictions on limits and admission to the beach.....Insanity !!!!!

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

…… real fast, omo.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

55 and rain in Point pleaseant hope fully the mayor drives and parks East of the railroad tracks by himself .I'm sure those businesses will supply transportation for American citizens who have to park west of the tracks being denied use of a public road.Only the residence can park East of the tracks.

It's not gonna happen unfortunately, but maybe, just maybe since NY state and county parks are open, it'll push people to Long Island and keep the city trash out of NJ. I know it's normally a s*** show, but from one side of the argument, I'm sure the local business owners are happy. They need the $$.

12 hours ago, JohnnyK said:

Drove through Spring Lake today. Lots of signs everywhere- No Parking on any street in town.

Guess that solves that. Sort of.

Taxes should be distributed by the amount of open beach access and parking that is provided.  Want money for replenishment? Prove your letting the taxpayers get their worth.

I talked to someone today who said one town has already sold 3x the amount of beach passes for the year...couple that with ample no parking signs...what a load of bs.

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!

Yea , it is a bunch of BS. It’s always been that way. Bitch n moan that it’s been a terrible season , the weather , if we don’t have a good Labor Day Weekend .... Been going on forever. When the sidewalks got rolled up after Labor Day , prior to these communities becoming year round , I could understand the somewhat the need to maximize profits , it exists now , however it boarders on gouging . Overpriced everything , lousy food , even worse attitudes . Bang the Bennies for every dime.Cops whose employment is to generate revenue , not protect & serve. People need to remember this when heading down the shore. Lol I’m no newbie , my family has had property , homes in the Seaside / Toms River / Ocean Gate area for over 50 yrs. I’m more local than a lot of the locals . I’m also a proud Bennie , the latest nonesense should come as no surprise , keep this in mind . 

On 5/15/2020 at 0:18 PM, CharlieK said:

NJ Gov said that all Jersey beaches can open on May 22, but restrictions and regs will be up to each town.

When did he say that, because there was never an executive order that shut 'all' beaches.  Its always been township by township.