beerspitnight

J & H - Order Silence

Rate this topic

83 posts in this topic

Hi,

Has anyone placed an order with J&H recently?  I placed an order on May 8th and it hasn't been shipped yet. I sent them an email and haven't heard anything back. They are usually very on top of their orders and things go out quickly.  I know these are challenging and strange times, so I hope everyone there is safe and healthy. 

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 9.21.20 PM.png

Posted (edited) · Report post

He did do a live stream recently about this. He only has I think 2 people helping him and is getting like 10 times more orders than typical so his processing/shipping times have really been affected, but has assured everyone that if the order is placed he will be getting it out and to bear with him.

He also said there is a separate email for order statuses now since he it getting too flooded via the regular email, not sure which one you sent to.

Edited by Kphresh
added info

4 mins ago, Kphresh said:

He did do a live stream recently about this. He only has I think 2 people helping him and is getting like 10 times more orders than typical so his processing/shipping times have really been affected, but has assured everyone that if the order is placed he will be getting it out and to bear with him.

He also said there is a separate email for order statuses now since he it getting too flooded via the regular email, not sure which one you sent to.

Thanks for this. I didn't see that live stream. I sent the email to josh@jandh.com, I figured something was up.  Do you happen to know what the new email address is for order statuses?  Again, I understand that these are trying times and I am sure they are working hard to service everyone.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

@beerspitnight the new email is orders@jandh.com

He was saying his other email was just so flooded with other stuff too that he isn't able to even get through the 400+ emails daily to keep up.

Edited by Kphresh

30 mins ago, beerspitnight said:

Thanks for this. I didn't see that live stream. I sent the email to josh@jandh.com, I figured something was up.  Do you happen to know what the new email address is for order statuses?  Again, I understand that these are trying times and I am sure they are working hard to service everyone.  

Boom!  He got back to me on the email address that you sent over.  Thank you.  And I'm glad everyone is safe.

Brian

They have posted a bunch of videos on Instagram/Facebook saying orders are delayed and they're short handed. Now is not the time to be ordering anything you need in any sort of rush. Maybe curbside pickup is better.

Same here. He'll get them out. I have the app which allows for direct messaging. I gave it maybe 10-12 days before messaging him. Order received just over 2 weeks after placed. Worked for me as I wasn't in a rush.

5 hours ago, C.Robin said:

They have posted a bunch of videos on Instagram/Facebook saying orders are delayed and they're short handed. Now is not the time to be ordering anything you need in any sort of rush. Maybe curbside pickup is better.

Some  solid advice. 

8 hours ago, C.Robin said:

I dug around FB and found that video.  Crazy. 

All good.  Thanks for the info.