Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

I'm another long time lurker but I'll admit this thread inspired me to make an account. I enjoy the information here but I will also be in the market for some new toys soon/now. 

10 hours ago, staalkingq said:

For sure, been looking here since 2013, just been browsing. Never been able to buy anything and now I see why. But yes, not pming but commenting for a spot on asking price etc. Pm only for paypal info etc.

Why not just make a few more posts. It's not hard and your problems will go away.....

Had 3 low # lefty 250's....032 black sold years ago, 099 gold stolen outa my roof rack years ago! Kept the newest one 0212 black.74cc1968_1.jpeg620ad68c_CRW_0105.jpeg

21 hours ago, surfrat59 said:

Had 3 low # lefty 250's....032 black sold years ago, 099 gold stolen outa my roof rack years ago! Kept the newest one 0212 black.74cc1968_1.jpeg620ad68c_CRW_0105.jpeg

Thats awesome, I have a mint VS 200 serial 232...Actually I have several that were stored as spares, nothing like these from the original days in my opinion.  Though I would often change the washers for ht-100's......

1 hour ago, e_williams973 said:

Is Van Staal the best go to option? I know a lot of factors need to be considered but generally speaking. 

Yes. The answer is always yes for Van Staal. Just no x-series, vr, vm, etc. Just VS models. Best of the best ever.

10 hours ago, e_williams973 said:

Is Van Staal the best go to option? I know a lot of factors need to be considered but generally speaking. 

"Best" is relative. If your swimming or reeling underwater then yes VS is the way to go.