fishtheeast

WTS Lamiglas Carbon Surf and Custom St. Croix Mojo

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Lamiglas Carbon Surf 11ft. 1-5oz. 2 piece. 70/30 Split 2 piece. LCS11MHS. Rod is brand new and never fished or casted. Tags are cut off but I might still have them. Not registered. Rod retails for $219. I can post more pics if needed. Nothing wrong with the rod, I was actually very surprised with the build quality and overall feel for the price. I just don't need it.

$200 Picked up in New England area. Potentially will ship. 

St. Croix Mojo 9ft.1-4oz. 70/30 Split 2 Piece.MSS90MMF2. Rod was used one season and is in pretty good shape. I put a custom grip on it when I was bored one day. It is spiraled cork with smooth shrink tube over it. Top section is brand new never fished. Once again nothing wrong with the rod, I just don't need it. 

$170 picked up.

Would also do $350 for both to cover all your surfcasting needs.

IMG_1834 2.jpg

IMG_1838.JPG

IMG_1835.JPG

IMG_1836.JPG

IMG_1837.JPG

IMG_1830.JPG

Edited by fishtheeast

3 mins ago, Jdiesel said:

Nice job on the mojo grip, looks like it’s a pretty sweet feel.

Thanks! It’s almost like a Paco but with thinner strips. I find paracord too thin and a normal paco too thick. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, Max4 said:

If you change your mind about shipping I would be interested in the Mojo . Thanks , MAX 

Where are you located? 

Edited by fishtheeast

On 5/11/2020 at 8:31 AM, fishtheeast said:

Bump. Forgot to mention that I put a butt cap on the mojo since they don’t come with one. 

Can I ask what size butt cap you used on mojo? The options are very close in size and I don't want to order the wrong one, shipping is more than the cap. Sorry to get off track..thx!

11 mins ago, Nomad92 said:

Can I ask what size butt cap you used on mojo? The options are very close in size and I don't want to order the wrong one, shipping is more than the cap. Sorry to get off track..thx!

No worries. I don’t know the exact measurements but the width of where the rod goes in is about 2.75-3cm and the widest part at the base Is about 4 cm. I don’t know where you are located but I got it at red top in buzzards bay MA. 

11 mins ago, fishtheeast said:

No worries. I don’t know the exact measurements but the width of where the rod goes in is about 2.75-3cm and the widest part at the base Is about 4 cm. I don’t know where you are located but I got it at red top in buzzards bay MA. 

Cool. I was going to order one from mudhole. This is helpful info. Thanks!

I originally put an offer then realize your not shipping, but if you do ship I would be interested in the mojo shipping would be (32817) 

15 mins ago, Heartcrusher said:

I originally put an offer then realize your not shipping, but if you do ship I would be interested in the mojo shipping would be (32817) 

I will ship it.