JimKu

MA resident fish in RI?

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

Just remember you can be in the right - and still get a citation and be responsible for court costs if you decide to challenge. IMO   I think most would leave if told by law enforcement. 

I witnessed a local cop in RI ticket cars from Mass parked in a lot used for fishing. If they were in the car he told them to leave. You can fish anywhere because it's your right but you will just have to pay the ticket.  

Yeah it sucks we have to go through this crap but why get your panties all bunched up & bang your chest about freedom & the constitution & all that crap. It is what it is. No matter how loud you complain or how high you wave the flag, you ain't winnin'. I'll go cut my lawn & catch the same 24"-28" fish when they let me.

11 mins ago, chipwood said:

I witnessed a local cop in RI ticket cars from Mass parked in a lot used for fishing. If they were in the car he told them to leave. You can fish anywhere because it's your right but you will just have to pay the ticket.  

Yeah it sucks we have to go through this crap but why get your panties all bunched up & bang your chest about freedom & the constitution & all that crap. It is what it is. No matter how loud you complain or how high you wave the flag, you ain't winnin'. I'll go cut my lawn & catch the same 24"-28" fish when they let me.

All that crap? Well, all that crap means something to some of us. 

Yeah I said all that crap because to me all that barking is just another excuse for a chance to complain.  All of the complaining just adds more anxiety to a pot that's already overflowing.

I get it. You love this country. So do I. I just choose to have patience & keep my cool about it. You have the right to say what you want. That's the beauty of being American.

So if I get a ticket ill fight it, just like I would for a bull**** traffic ticket.

Your right I'm complaining. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars in RI supporting the state. Govenor doesnt want people going to the beach then shut it down to the entire public. Otherwise she can ****.

19 hours ago, SwimBait said:

Govenor doesnt want people going to the beach then shut it down to the entire public. 

Moving forward this summer, may have to get a test to visit RI for any length of time. Headline from this afternoonScreenshot_20200513-150439_Chrome.jpg.b8ffed53614fe4e03d4218ff0d4ac3eb.jpg

Oh please give me a break, this old bag is so full of ****. This won't even get off the drawing board. These communist politicians must be loving this to be coming up with this idiocy. But like I said before, she doesn't want the economy to rebound for RI, none of the Democrat governors do, there is too much political benefit that comes from making sure the economy is as weak as possible heading into November.

So if you can find a place to park and get access to the beach you can fish laterally along it. Correct. If that is the case the stop and figure out a way to get on to the beach,

1 hour ago, Quonnie said:

So if you can find a place to park and get access to the beach you can fish laterally along it. Correct. If that is the case the stop and figure out a way to get on to the beach,

Parking is the current impediment to some locations.  If you’re coming from out of state do some scouting for unrestricted parking in the general area and then hoof it or bike it to the shore.  

On 5/12/2020 at 7:43 PM, DZ said:

Just remember you can be in the right - and still get a citation and be responsible for court costs if you decide to challenge. IMO   I think most would leave if told by law enforcement. 

Nope against our RIGHtS

On 5/12/2020 at 8:26 PM, SwimBait said:

All that crap? Well, all that crap means something to some of us. 

Yes it does I didnt spent 23 years supporting our Consitution for this **** !

On 5/13/2020 at 7:31 PM, SwimBait said:

Oh please give me a break, this old bag is so full of ****. This won't even get off the drawing board. These communist politicians must be loving this to be coming up with this idiocy. But like I said before, she doesn't want the economy to rebound for RI, none of the Democrat governors do, there is too much political benefit that comes from making sure the economy is as weak as possible heading into November.

19 hours ago, DZ said:

Parking is the current impediment to some locations.  If you’re coming from out of state do some scouting for unrestricted parking in the general area and then hoof it or bike it to the shore.  

Bikes aren't just for the canal.

12 hours ago, Dirty Walter said:

If I pay for the tri-state license, I’m fishing where ever the F it says on the paper.

WTF you talking about with a "tri-state" license?