scoobydoo

Would you buy a 10' rod

Rate this topic

What say you?    33 members have voted

1. 1. What say you?

• That'd be awesome
    • Nah I prefer my egg beaters

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2020 at 11:19 PM, Dinger117 said:

That sounds super promising I’m glad it’s working out. I’ve been on a kick to convert as much of my gear over to baitcasting/coventional as possible for a little while now so I’d definitely be interested in something like this. I’ve got a tfo sp rod and always think it’d be cool to have in conventional. This blank sounds like a beast.

Night after night...every night....been plugging hybrids with this setup....metanium dc, steez, bantam mgl.....I don't think it needs the butt extension....I can launch a half ounce spook,  and I love the extra jackall chibitarel distance I can get with it.

I did have an issue with the fore grip and seat glue joint failing which was a 10 minute fix with some sandpaper and epoxy...gouged up the seat arbor a tad to give it some "barbs" too....

It sounds like a sick rod now. I’ve always thought it would neat to turn my 11’ tfo sp rod into a conventional. I wonder how the 2 rods would compare side by side. The tfo is obviously more on par with a conventional plugging rod with the layout and feel of the rod. I’ve just started getting into higher end baits for freshwater I love the Jackall stuff. Not to side track too much but the megabass grand siglett I do very well on it skipping it under trees when cicadas are around.