levari

Tackle Direct - What’s the story with them ?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I placed an order yesterday and I did not receive a confirmation email from there. Since 8 AM I am trying to reach out to them by phone without any success. 

The message I hear on the phone that all their non warehouse personal works from home.

Was anyone successful with them in the last 24 hours?

Just now, Chris367 said:

Did you check your spam inbox?

I invented spam folders... 40 years in the business.. Anyway, the issue I am having that it’s easier to get a hold of Social Security on the phone than TD customer service..

I emailed them about four weeks ago about visser reels and it two weeks to get a answer from them. It’s this covid-19 stuff screwing up stuff.

i wouldn’t email them... i would call, you might be on the phone for awhile though waiting for a reply! i sometimes wait 2 hours . i have never ever received a reply by email though. 

On 5/8/2020 at 6:08 PM, levari said:

I invented spam folders... 40 years in the business.. Anyway, the issue I am having that it’s easier to get a hold of Social Security on the phone than TD customer service..

My Father used to make outrageous statements like “I invented the chestnut”.  Lmao 

I ordered a rod and some tackle a day after your complaint and had my order in four days. Reordered some spool wraps and they’ll be here on Tuesday. I received notification within two days or less.

Posted (edited) · Report post

33 mins ago, Clbay1971 said:

I ordered a rod and some tackle a day after your complaint and had my order in four days. Reordered some spool wraps and they’ll be here on Tuesday. I received notification within two days or less.

Delivery was not the point of the thread. The point of the tread that you need to wait two hours to get customer service on the phone. I don’t know any other business with such a poor customer service during the pandemic.

Edited by levari

15 mins ago, levari said:

Delivery was not the point of the thread. The point of the tread that you need to wait two hours to get customer service on the phone. I don’t know any other business with such a poor customer service during the pandemic.

This thread doesn't belong on SOL. The only point of this thread is that the op continues to crap on Tims living room rug. :dismay:

55 mins ago, Clbay1971 said:

Well good luck with finding any company,bank or credit card that your not on hold for.

Why don't you try calling tackleware house or Saltwater edge and check out their response time ?.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:41 AM, ErikT said:

My Father used to make outrageous statements like “I invented the chestnut”.  Lmao 

Did he have low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery?