He was jogging

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

Put yourself in a bad position by being someplace you are not supposed to be, and bad things can happen. The jogger put his fate in other folks hands, and sealed the deal when he grabbed the gun.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

I think at the end of the day that this was a set up by the two klansmen. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

1 min ago, Dave588 said:

Basically, they investigated jogger beforehand. 

They knew he was coming. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

8 hours ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

My trike? Say what mybitch!

I did 30 miles today and 24 yesterday you moron.

Yes, your parents are merican indians.....

Intellectual dishonest? Me?

Actually, you are intellectual dishonest. A doctor who makes tons of money making woman’s tits larger......uhmn uhmn.

I have more honesty in my little pinkie than you have in your entire body.

Racism is alive and well in merica doctor tits....

Look in the mirror....

Intellectual dishonest? What the f does that mean?

WE the USA have good  things and we have bad things, as most places have. But, the bad things are starting to gain and overtake the good things.....IMHO.

Good job, I think you guys struck a nerve. He was twitching like Michael J Fox. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

19 hours ago, HopHead said:

Yeah I was just joking.....joggers don't stop and scope out work sites unless they're looking to buy the house or steal ****. I'd say it was the latter with this "jogger" but that'd be racist.

Saw the video, kinda looks like he was looking for tools he could come back and grab later. IMHO 

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

17 hours ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

Actually, you are intellectual dishonest. A doctor who makes tons of money making woman’s tits larger......uhmn uhmn.

Look in the mirror....

WE the USA have good  things and we have bad things, as most places have. But, the bad things are starting to gain and overtake the good things.....IMHO.

Settle down cupcake. You’re going to pop your last lung.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

17 hours ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

Look in the mirror....

I don't know why Tim banned him, that's beautiful.:laugh:

Practice catch and release

44 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

Saw the video, kinda looks like he was looking for tools he could come back and grab later. IMHO 

↑↑↑

Speaking from experience. :dismay: