Master Debaiter

Simms Boots

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

From what I see online ,you have to buy the studs seperatly and install them your self. I bought a pair of Patagonia track boots for freshwater fishing, Look there on sale now. They have a better metal bar system than Simms, I use bootfoot waders for surf fishing. Look on line. Oh, I bought the old model Track boot. Not the new overpriced one's.

Edited by hunter123

5 hours ago, Master Debaiter said:

Which models come with grip studs?

I'm thinking about the G4, are you thinking those same ones.. I might dump my korkers

18 hours ago, Goldy said:

I'm thinking about the G4, are you thinking those same ones.. I might dump my korkers

I’ve been using korkers for many years and only had one issue and customer service took care of it. Not familiar with Simms products but I’ve always heard good things about them 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I just started using a pair of tributary's. Seem well built, only time will tell. I'm really hard on wading boots.

I've owned a decent amount of Simms gear throughout the years. Waders, jackets and packs.  its well made.  Pricey but, you get what you pay for.

Edited by Haycreekrambler

12 hours ago, Master Debaiter said:

I’ve been using korkers for many years and only had one issue and customer service took care of it. Not familiar with Simms products but I’ve always heard good things about them 

I owned few pairs of G3 in the last few years. Little on the heavy side but they last for a long time. Buy the felts If you are going to put studs in them.