Followers 0
Goldy

WTT Googoo / Sunset / LS69 for SS Darters

21 posts in this topic

WTT Googoo Slims / Sunset Fat Boy (4oz) and LS69 Darters for SS

Googoo Slims are slightly used

Sunset Fatboy is brand New

LS69 Watermelon Darter is Brand new

LS 69 Blurple and Yellow are slightly used.  

Look for SS Darters

IMG_0990 2.JPG

12 mins ago, MorningWood said:

What SS are you looking for. Interested in the Sunset and yellow GooGooMan

Kevin - the yellow slim is slight used.

Just some regular run of the mill SS darters, in regular colors, yellow, yellow over white.. etc.. I snapped some off recently.. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I've got a pile of darters interested in the goo goo slims. let my know what colors you want

Edited by Haycreekrambler

15 mins ago, Haycreekrambler said:

I've got a pile of darters interested in the goo goo slims. let my know what colors you want

I need to wait for Kevin to respond, he was first..

If not, just standard SS, standard colors (light), either i'm completely losing my mind or i sold them, I can't seem to find many of my SS darters, I blame Corona 

16 mins ago, Goldy said:

I need to wait for Kevin to respond, he was first..

If not, just standard SS, standard colors (light), either i'm completely losing my mind or i sold them, I can't seem to find many of my SS darters, I blame Corona 

Yeah of course if Kevin doesn't make a deal with you I'd be interested in both

38 mins ago, SPCFudgie said:

Have a brand new black/orange SS darter I would trade for that green crackle 

Its going to go in order  

Here's a couple darters20200506_061350.jpg.3cd09a92340ff22cd26e499e3d0e1bc2.jpgdont know if your still looking for maverick's but, finally found the blanks I told you I'd look for a month ago20200506_061817.jpg.615da61a7f27b9fe0be78dfe2a66af63.jpgI've got dark color ss Nip and I think I've got more Nip light ones too Just got to remember where I put them

2 hours ago, Haycreekrambler said:

Here's a couple darters20200506_061350.jpg.3cd09a92340ff22cd26e499e3d0e1bc2.jpgdont know if your still looking for maverick's but, finally found the blanks I told you I'd look for a month ago20200506_061817.jpg.615da61a7f27b9fe0be78dfe2a66af63.jpgI've got dark color ss Nip and I think I've got more Nip light ones too Just got to remember where I put them

Cool, if i Don't here from kevin by today we can swing a deal.. heading by way of sandy hook anytime soon?

My apologies I have been swamped with work (Board presentations) feel free to make a deal. I'll post what I have when I can if you're still looking for more

11 hours ago, Goldy said:

Cool, if i Don't here from kevin by today we can swing a deal.. heading by way of sandy hook anytime soon?

Ok kevin passed for now. The two googoo slims are yours. My value is 50 on these.  

lets make a deal

What ya thinking not sure what the value is on the blanks. The gold white darter may have been thrown, could have just been carried. Would you do the 2 darter and the 2 maverick's for the slims?

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Haycreekrambler said:

What ya thinking not sure what the value is on the blanks. The gold white darter may have been thrown, could have just been carried. Would you do the 2 darter and the 2 maverick's for the slims?

Sure. We are pretty close.    If you had another color than gold let me know

or three used ss and mavs. 

Edited by Goldy