FishinMortician

Stopped at grocers on way home tonight

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

So I found how to beat this stupid mask thing, Tell them you have a medical condition that precludes you from wearing a mask. Under Hippa laws they can’t ask you what your condition is. Just to add your condition can be real or perceived. Time to take our lives back.

10 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Chinese place we like opened back up today, quite a clever setup they had going for ordering and picking up.  I’ll take ingenious free market capitalism over gummit lockdowns; all day every day.

~

678D5F65-A5DA-45F0-A4AB-64371FD3AAA5.jpeg

Every restaurant, liquor store and check cashing place in the hood has those, except the lexan is a LOT thicker. 

7 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

Every restaurant, liquor store and check cashing place in the hood has those, except the lexan is a LOT thicker. 

Used to be one of the indications you were no longer in the best of areas. Not so much moving forward, I guess. 

1 min ago, bassackward said:

Used to be one of the indications you were no longer in the best of areas. Not so much moving forward, I guess. 

I remember ther first time I ever saw that - at a burger king in east ny after wandering across the conduit. I high tailed it out of there most riki tik. 

2 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I remember ther first time I ever saw that - at a burger king in east ny after wandering across the conduit. I high tailed it out of there most riki tik. 

Been there. Done that. Funny looking back on it. 

45 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I policed the 75 Pct in ENY for 6 years, let me tell you I learned a lot.

4 hours ago, Flybyme said:

Have pea pod deliver to your home if you feel that unsafe. Are you going to wear a mask out in public every time you leave your house for the rest of your life?

That is fine if he wants to.  

Wearing a mask is his prerogative not something to be forced on everyone.   The main purpose of a mask is to protect yourself hence PPE.

Why it became twisted to protect others from the wearer is beyond me.  

9 hours ago, Finster said:

Yes, as well as a hindrance to reaching herd immunity as quickly as possible...

Were just delaying the inevitable with these stupid practices...

I think it's more about spreading out the cases over a longer time period rather than taking the chance of overwhelming the system with a surge.

5 hours ago, Flybyme said:

Have pea pod deliver to your home if you feel that unsafe. Are you going to wear a mask out in public every time you leave your house for the rest of your life?

Some people may actually do that!  I'm thinking a fair number will come out once a vaccine is available and proven effective.

47 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

Wearing a mask is his prerogative not something to be forced on everyone.   The main purpose of a mask is to protect yourself hence PPE.

Why it became twisted to protect others from the wearer is beyond me.  

I'm pretty sure it's both.  It is my understanding that it's protecting others because you're reducing the volume of airborne particles you expel, as those droplets will instead be retained in your mask. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I get it now ...f**k the old and sick with medical issues   I’ll do what I want because I don’t want to . :waah:
these seniors payed the way for the way you live in AMERICA Now ... thanks for nothing ! 

Edited by Hook I

And for the black guy who don’t want to wear a mask ... complete idiots, the virus attacks  you more than white folks , had no problem wearing “ Hoodies “ to conceal your identity but now  don’t want to wear a mask ?  

36 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

I think it's more about spreading out the cases over a longer time period rather than taking the chance of overwhelming the system with a surge.

Some people may actually do that!  I'm thinking a fair number will come out once a vaccine is available and proven effective.

I'm pretty sure it's both.  It is my understanding that it's protecting others because you're reducing the volume of airborne particles you expel, as those droplets will instead be retained in your mask. 

When the big push for N95 masks was going on I wanted to laugh.   OSHA requires a potential wearer to go through a pulmonary function test before a worker can be allowed to wear the N95.....

That must have all gone out the window now with Covid-19.    

13 mins ago, Hook I said:

And for the black guy who don’t want to wear a mask ... complete idiots, the virus attacks  you more than white folks , had no problem wearing “ Hoodies “ to conceal your identity but now  don’t want to wear a mask ?  

I was waiting for a leftist to espouse some racism..... and here it is.

Another thing on wearing a mask or face covering,  If we as humans were meant to breath through fabric we would have been born this way.

Any kind of covering over your mouth and nose restricts your ability to breath.  This is especially true of people with respiratory issues.