JBreese1

I hope NJ residents didn't just blow it.

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Gov. Murphy's State Police Gestapo Copter just made 2 low passes over the Bayshore Waterfront Park in Port Monmouth. It then proceeded to immediately land at the heliport in Belford. If the beach was crowded with people not social distancing, we can expect it re-closed along with a few spots that are not County property that have become very crowded also.

Jim

I saw a bunch of pics today on Facebook of a few areas in several different counties. Let's just say there were a lot of stupid people out today, especially since Murphy earlier had threatened to close things up again if people aren't keeping distance. So I wouldn't doubt for a second come early next week things are closed back up.

I was shocked today at the groups of people on the beach some a dozen or more wouldn't be surprised if action is taken again. 

Seems like a lot of folks have selective hearing. Everyone heard the part about reopening parks but seem to have ignored the part where he wasn't at all opposed to shutting down once again. Why dont LEOs enforce the rules and earn the paycheck. Instead its all or nothing. 

Seen it in my town, too bad it couldn’t have opened on a rainy day. This was the worst day to open a park. Let’s see the numbers in three wks. I would really like to hear the the governor say something like, You F in a holes, are you stupid, did you not hear me. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

14 mins ago, hobobob said:

Yeah, quadruple shift for everyone.:beers:

Enforce just enough to keep everyone honest. Of course NJ is too dumb to pull off that type of strategy successfully. All or nothing. Hence quadruple shift.

Edited by adams54

I know all you guys hate us PA people. Just letting you know we are just as dumb over here.  Went out for a 70 mile rode today and the parks I passed through were absolutely mobbed in Bucks County.  I saw a picnic bench that had about 15 people around it.  Parking lots were full.   It’s a shame people aren’t listening.  

So I’m just gonna flat out admit it. I went to the Bayshore today. I went because 1) it was my daughter’s birthday and she was dying to play in the sand and 2) I was afraid that this might be my last chance  because of the crowds ruining it. I basically never go on the weekends but honestly it didn’t really seem that much worse than a typical weekend. Showed up, some nice guys on both sides made room and then we basically made a pact. We stayed about 20 feet away from each other and set our rods up so that no one could squeeze between us. My family remained at least double the recommended distance at all times. This can be done responsibly fellas if everyone could just be cool about it.

Governor closed Corsons state park same day it opened. Gee, what did we expect would happen when all the shoobies and googans go to 59th st beach, when Ocean City has closed all its beaches and boardwalk? They wouldn’t think of all going to Corsons beach to spend a nice warm Saturday?

what does the governor think is going to happen here??? Anywhere for that matter?!? It was almost 70 today at the beach.

Asinine, the entire situation.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Anybody who went to a park today is just as big of an idiot as anybody that went to a park today. If you brought your kids with you, they should find them new parents.

Everybody here has talked about it for weeks...

Edited by SIC34

7 hours ago, SIC34 said:

Anybody who went to a park today is just as big of an idiot as anybody that went to a park today. If you brought your kids with you, they should find them new parents.

Everybody here has talked about it for weeks...

I guess the parks were full of idiots or whatever you posted. If distance is practiced, its a pretty safe world, mix it up with other folks=disaster.