harborview860

Magnum dub... where

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I'm puzzled. I didn't know what magnum dub was and was curious to find out so went on Internet and found that it is leteras magnum dubbing and is carried by many American flytying shops. I even found a place where I can order it in Canada. So I made a test with three American shops who carry this stuff, ordering the pearl color. Only one of the three showed "out of stock" when I put the item in my cart.

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, Suave said:

I'm puzzled. I didn't know what magnum dub was and was curious to find out so went on Internet and found that it is leteras magnum dubbing and is carried by many American flytying shops. I even found a place where I can order it in Canada. So I made a test with three American shops who carry this stuff, ordering the pearl color. Only one of the three showed "out of stock" when I put the item in my cart.

If you want to avoid the FF Shop prices you can find basically the same materials used in the craft and/or hair styling industries.   Plenty of it out there as Angelina Fiber.   Usually a larger quantity of material for a smaller price.   Google this search term:  "  Angelina Products - The Woolery "  and 24 colors are available from the Woolery site.   Many others with a little searching.

HT

Edited by HillTop

On 5/1/2020 at 0:24 PM, harborview860 said:

Anyone know who has white/ pearl magnum dub? I can’t find any...

if not suggestions for substitute? 

do you use it as dubbing or winging? good lookin stuff....