Sudsy

Reports Thread for May 2020

Rate this topic

651 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mike07gsxr said:

Great bite last night/ early morning out back. Had 15 bass from 15- 25 lbs. Few smaller guys mixed in. All on plugs and released. Good times... good luck everyone.20200525_020353.jpg.43816d863bda8f6f6d06f8780f03167d.jpg

Nice fish. Funny looking plug.

Went out late afternoon 4-6pm MOCO beach looking for blues, not a bite, must have missed them as other folks on beach said blues were tearing it up earlier and they kept a few, surprising not many ppl on beach, otherwise a beautiful afternoon, did see a dead 4ft sturgeon on sand with his underbelly chewed up. Hoping everyone had a great holiday and a salute to our veterans. 

Sunday and Monday, round back in MOCO. Couldn't find any stripes. Did find several blues and one 19" fluke on the plug. Nice surprise. Could be a good year for fluke, I hope!

went out for a couple quick outings over the holiday weekend due to the weather, nothing to show for it. 5-8am this morning outfront in OC. 2 under 20" on clams. no love for the plugs. someone caught a black drum, fluke and striper in the same spot yesterday. still waiting on the blues. also, is there an ideal time to target fluke?

1 hour ago, adams54 said:

Got out early am back of moco and was rewarded with some solid bluefish action. Left them biting. 

Any big gators or mostly cocktails ?? 

52 mins ago, ACFishing said:

Not to sound like an a**  but I'll prefer not to say

Poor Marcy!! Lol 

and nothing wrong with not saying.

35 mins ago, ACFishing said:

Lol, those are my Initials, AC

Poor Sudsy!!