MultiCast

Sad News For All Surf Fishermen

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Ran into a cop last night roping off parking at an unnamed state beach in Monterey Bay. When questioned if the beaches were closed to public, he said only between the hours of 11am and 5pm, otherwise as long as you were doing an activity, running, fishing, etc, practicing social distancing and potentially wearing a mask your were good, they are trying to discourage any beach goers who just want to sit on a towel and loiter/tan they are also discouraging going to the beach by blocking off easy access parking, so you have to park much further away and walk some distance, which I don't mind doing. Bet this make Double D lose a few more lbs this season!

I've been fishing 3 to 4 days a week through out this pandemic in the monterey bay area and havnt run into any problems I fish over night most trips. Long as you stick to your own your good 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I never complied hardly anyone on the beaches I fished and having a decent season ... until I fished the turd plug ... jinxed, I started stinking the place up.

IMG_2705.thumb.jpg.06d81753e1089a331ec49cc8f13b6171.jpg

Edited by Double_D

On 9/11/2020 at 9:31 AM, Double_D said:

I never complied hardly anyone on the beaches I fished and having a decent season ... until I fished the turd plug ... jinxed, I started stinking the place up.

IMG_2705.thumb.jpg.06d81753e1089a331ec49cc8f13b6171.jpg

:deadhorse: