KujoRasta

Bait Shops?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I know bait and tackle shops probably aren't essential.. well to some people. I'm guessing they are all closed in mass? Does anyone know if any are doing pick up orders?  Just thinking bait wise- worms, clams.  Hopefully in the next month they will be open if they aren't now.  

Pippiones in turners is open (he’ll meet you at the door and bigger orders should be phoned in ahead of time)

Also the shop next to the Chu was open yesterday... M&j’s? Can’t remember the name.

I live in Quincy so I will reach out to some around here.  Anyone out there on the water yet?  I know weather hasn't been ideal and it seems like water temps are still kinda low.  A buddy of mine went out last weekend and caught some decent schoolies.  

35 mins ago, KujoRasta said:

I live in Quincy so I will reach out to some around here.  Anyone out there on the water yet?  I know weather hasn't been ideal and it seems like water temps are still kinda low.  A buddy of mine went out last weekend and caught some decent schoolies.  

In Quincy, check with the girls at Fore River B&T, I do believe they are open or Monahan"s Marine around the corner in Weymouth.  Monahan's has a well stocked fishing dept.

Tomo's Tackle in Salem - just bought nice big clams from him (Tomo) last weekend. Best to call first and he'll meet you at the door:

978-498-4187

info@tomostackle.com

104 Wharf St, Salem, 
MA 01970, USA.